Newfoundking

Emergency 4 Casual Multiplayer Clan

I've been watching the forums lately, and see a lot of clans for multiplayer, but a few issues I've noticed have stuck with me, being it's usually just one mod they play, and there is a rigid structure to these clans. So to solve these problems, I decided to host the Emergency-Planet Multiplayer Clan. 

Who we are

If you're a member on this site, you're a member of this clan. Does this mean anything changes for you? Absolutely not! There is no attendance commitment, nothing requiring you to sign up. We're going to be running community multiplayer games for those interested rotating mods. It'll allow those of us who don't have the time or patience to commit to some of the clans that already exist. 

What you need

We'll be using the vanilla versions of existing modifications, that'll be announced long beforehand, giving you plenty of time to download. The vanilla mods will always be available for download from this site, and what mod we use will be chosen by you.

We'll also be using LogMeIn Hamachi to host our multiplayer. This is available for free download from here

Now, I've seen a lot of clans using Teamspeak for communication during these games, and for that reason, I'm setting up a small server for use during games. I'll provide the connection information at this time. Note, this is merely an option, if you lag too much with TS running, or just don't want it, you don't have to have it

This upcoming game:

For simplicity's sake, the first game will be a very basic one. We'll be running a vanilla version of LA Mod, meaning no addons, and we'll be doing it this weekend. Preferred time for me would be Saturday evening. Do we have anyone interested in this game?

• Upvote 1

I've been watching the forums lately, and see a lot of clans for multiplayer, but a few issues I've noticed have stuck with me, being it's usually just one mod they play, and there is a rigid structure to these clans. So to solve these problems, I decided to host the Emergency-Planet Multiplayer Clan. 

Who we are

If you're a member on this site, you're a member of this clan. Does this mean anything changes for you? Absolutely not! There is no attendance commitment, nothing requiring you to sign up. We're going to be running community multiplayer games for those interested rotating mods. It'll allow those of us who don't have the time or patience to commit to some of the clans that already exist. 

What you need

We'll be using the vanilla versions of existing modifications, that'll be announced long beforehand, giving you plenty of time to download. The vanilla mods will always be available for download from this site, and what mod we use will be chosen by you.

We'll also be using LogMeIn Hamachi to host our multiplayer. This is available for free download from here

Now, I've seen a lot of clans using Teamspeak for communication during these games, and for that reason, I'm setting up a small server for use during games. I'll provide the connection information at this time. Note, this is merely an option, if you lag too much with TS running, or just don't want it, you don't have to have it

This upcoming game:

For simplicity's sake, the first game will be a very basic one. We'll be running a vanilla version of LA Mod, meaning no addons, and we'll be doing it this weekend. Preferred time for me would be Saturday evening. Do we have anyone interested in this game?

NFK. Love the idea and I will for sure see if any of the guys at NYCERU are down to join in on these games. Youre free to use our teamspeak as a hub so you dont have to spend on a new one. We can make a Channel for the games and such. We already play different mods anyways such as Harbor City, LA Mod, Montana Mod, NYC Mod, etc. Just whatever were feeling. 

I have some free time tonight, and I would be up for hosting a game this evening approximately 2330GMT (That's 9:00 my time, adjust for yourselves as needed) 

I have a server for the game set up, and it'll be run through Hamachi at the IP 25.108.129.182

I'll be online about an hour or so before the game starts to help with getting it set up and what have you. As for teamspeak, I don't have a server set up, but I can set one up if people want one.

As noted before the game will be running vanilla LA Mod. 

I've got a few things figured out from this weekend. Thank you to those who came, I know I had a good time, and the people that were there did enjoy it as well. Right now I'm looking at setting up our own teamspeak, as it does improve gameplay, and overall, it makes it a little more fun. With Hamachi, the free 5 person limit works well in our case, as a game hosts 4. If a server is full, that means a game is in progress with people already. I'll be keeping mine clean, and you're more than welcome to make your own and post it up if ours is full. I'll be posting more as I get more done. I look forward to keeping this up.

This weekend we played:

Habour City 3.3.2

Boston Mod

NYC Mod

LA Mod

We're always open to new mods as well. 

I've got a few things figured out from this weekend. Thank you to those who came, I know I had a good time, and the people that were there did enjoy it as well. Right now I'm looking at setting up our own teamspeak, as it does improve gameplay, and overall, it makes it a little more fun. With Hamachi, the free 5 person limit works well in our case, as a game hosts 4. If a server is full, that means a game is in progress with people already. I'll be keeping mine clean, and you're more than welcome to make your own and post it up if ours is full. I'll be posting more as I get more done. I look forward to keeping this up.

This weekend we played:

Habour City 3.3.2

Boston Mod

NYC Mod

LA Mod

We're always open to new mods as well. 

Definitely recommend it. Had lots of fun this weekend as we harbored NFK while he is getting the hang of it and until his teamspeak is up. Lots of fun and very long games with a variety of mods.

For those who are available to play, I'd like to welcome you on for a game of multiplayer tonight. I'm going to be around for another few hours, both on our Teamspeak and on my Hamachi. See the front page article for the login details for the Teamspeak server, or contact me if you have any issues. As before, the Hamachi server is Emp-MP passowrd gamenight

I'm thinking we'll run another game of Boston Mod, but I have a full modfolder at this point, so I'm more than willing to do another mod if you want!

There was only one time SWAT teams had to be deployed against another player. So far. Then again, sometimes you've got stations sitting waiting for calls...

You'd have to all get swat teams against me if I got bored and decided to rambo the map =)

On page 1 there is a list of all pertinent info though nfk posts when he is willing to play games, idk how he's working it when he's busy or dun wanna i think anyone can do it but nfk will have to answer that.

Password is in the post in Announcements, also I'd be up for playing but not a big fan of Hamachi or talking as it just plainout distracts me when responding to calls or deciding which units to send (I like to send a ALS Engine to medicals that ewquire if and BLS ambulances to big fires.