Aether

Liberty City Police Modification [Slow WIP]

The Liberty City Police Modification is a semi-fictional mod based in Liberty City. The final product will have both the Liberty City Police and the Liberty City Fire Rescue integrated into it. The mod is public now.

Patrol - General response units that take 911 calls

Traffic Enforcement - Units trained in pursuit tactics and advanced driving techniques, similar to highway patrol

SWAT - Officers which respond to high priority incidents and have access to tactical weaponry

Criminal Investigation Department (CID) - Personnel which perform investigations at crime scenes and do further research to catch criminals.

post-39366-0-83554900-1397178593_thumb.p

post-39366-0-45025200-1397178623_thumb.p 

post-39366-0-33395600-1397178642_thumb.p

post-39366-0-90107200-1398281868_thumb.p

post-39366-0-33053200-1425564114_thumb.p

Credits:

bama1234

Hoppah

CFD

goog1967

itchboy

rafaelmernendez

BMA

(If you recognize something that is yours PM me so I can add you)

UPDATE 3/10/2015 (Refer to post #42):

So even though no posts have been made in a while, work has slowly been going on and will continue. You could be looking at a beta by the end of the month. On another note, the city just broke ground on a third fire station, Station 52. I was planning on having a pumper tanker, rescue pumper, and utility at this three bay station. However, I'm open to suggestions for another apparatus because I can easily have the utility in the back parking lot instead of a bay. Stay tuned!

• Upvote 2

Good to go with a public release! Sorry for the wait guys. Enjoy a screenshots of the currently skinned police units. Next up I'll be doing some EMS units, which is still Liberty City Fire Rescue paint scheme.

post-39366-0-20286700-1401671279_thumb.p

Oh yeah that makes sense, you were correct I was just looking at the units.

Might want to look at this if you're attempting to stay true to the game http://gta.wikia.com/Liberty_City_Police_Department_%28HD_Universe%29

If not I would suggest giving more realistic names to the units. Like "Patrol", "Highway Patrol", "SWAT" and "Detective"

I said a few weeks ago that I was going to show off some EMS units. Well... I ended up scrapping the black and red paint scheme for EMS, and I will be replacing it with a white and blue design. On a different note, I have been working on implementing scripts and recording new sounds over the past week. You may see some gameplay coming up soon :happy:

UPDATE: I am looking for someone to do lighting, PM me for additional info.