bma

Helping Peter 1.0 [1.0 Released]

Hello every body :)

As some people have said, remember this is only a 1.0 version. We started on the mod in february, so we have actually managed to release the mod a lot faster than almost any other mod out there.
There will always be minor bugs or things not working 100% as expected in the 1.0 vesions.

That being said, the bug people experience with the game crashing when using the free/busy buttons sounds really weired since it works fine in my version and non of my testers have experienced it.
But if you send me a log file i can take i look at it, and then you should try to call in some backup to see if it is only the free/busy buttons or it is all buttons on the computer.

We are aware that the gameplay doesnt have so many different calls at the moment, but then again, it is a 1.0 version and then a little reminder, nobody have made a mod like this since RTS was released in 2011. So we haven't really have any other mods to look at while making it, so we have had to make everything from the buttom.

But but but, don't worry, because 1.0 is only the beginging. We have TONS of new and exciting plans for 1.1.
We are talking everything from new maps to new calls and even different kinds of missions.

Btw, have anybody found some of the easter eggs we have included? ;)

We're going nuts with version 1.1, creating a lot of new cool stuff for the mod. One thing we'll focus a lot on is having first aid watches at events throughout the city of skibhus and the region around it. You'll be controlling Peter who will be in charge of a first aid tent at the various events we're planning. Our creativity is getting a free run here, so Benjamin and I are having a great time doing the 1.1 features. Have a look:

Ā 

skibhusmusicfestival_prpyt.png

em4deluxe2014-05-02164pqk1.png

Just a fewĀ quick questions. After a call, do I have to push available or will more calls automatically come in? Can I dispatch tow trucks or will the carĀ accidents just go away? and it seems to crash to desktop after I push available after a call. just thought I would let you know. Great job by the way! it is great to test my emt skills in a video game