bma

Helping Peter 1.0 [1.0 Released]

I know the forum has some pretty strict rules about asking for release dates, bit personally it doesnt bother me :)

To me it jusy tells that people are interrested in our work :)

But we are actually almosy ready with the first version. Of course it will be simple and not as advanced as a lot of other mods, but we almost have a version ready :)

I know the forum has some pretty strict rules about asking for release dates, bit personally it doesnt bother me :)

To me it jusy tells that people are interrested in our work :)

But we are actually almosy ready with the first version. Of course it will be simple and not as advanced as a lot of other mods, but we almost have a version ready :)

Ā 

Hey, sometimes the best mods are the simplest ones. LA Mod is one of the best and most popular ones, it didn't have any fancy scripts or complicated UI. Simplicity is sometimes the best.

Ā 

On a side note, the models look fantastic, and the computer idea is very interesting. Keep up the great work!Ā  :holdglass:

WOW this really looks nice, How much different ambulances will be there to transport after peter's help?

As of right now only one, since we are trying to keep it simple, but it will be the newest model from falck though.

But we are talking ablout 3-4 lines of script to add more ambulances, so there is a posibility that more will be added soon.

The only thing, is that most ambulances in Denmark are Mercedes so the only difference will be the light :)

Ā 

how would i know that sir?

When you signed up to the forum, you will have agreed, and should have read, the rules of the forum (ToS). One of which is not to ask for release dates. I would quote it from the ToS, but that page appears to be "In Progress" at the moment.

Ā 

Anyway, the mod is looking fantastic. This is certainly one I am looking forward to. :)

Once again its time to show off some really cool stuff we have createdĀ  :)
Ā 
This time it is a new Engine which Shadylasse have given a faceliftĀ 

3BcHCrbaE.png
Originally by:Ā 911Lukas911, Tecprofi, surroundkeller, RD_Saarland, Florian Heinsberg, Wolnzach Mod, mibblitz, Keano, NNICO

Besides that we can also reveal that there will be not only 1 but 3 different missions available for the release

zOKpc.png

Ā 

Ā 

And last but not least i have made a video of the fire dept. script I have made specially for this modĀ 

Ā 

I'm not sure about your guys but i am very excited for the release!

This is brilliant!

And i love the part-time script as always.

Will the FD only have one truck? (since there is a bay available :happy:)

We were talking about having two fire trucks, but since they only play a very small role in the mod we have decided just to make it one :)

Maybe we will park a privat car in there or make a fire chief car which comes and visits from time to time :)

Now help a confused American out here, what you call first responder what level of training is that? Could you explain the duties of a "first responder" to us and then I can see where they fit in the American system. In America the media has taken to using the term "first responder" to mean any/all of the police, fire, EMS workers however in some areas Emergency Medical Responders (EMRs) are still called "First Responders", the duties of these EMRs vary by location but in general are almost the same level as EMTs with a few more restrictions.

A rapid Responder, can do almost everything what a ambulance can, but sometimes the ambulance is slowly, or just when there are some more hands needed. Because the rapid responder can moce easyer in the traffic than a ambulance, sometimes also he just comes because he is much faster, like this it is in the Netherlands.

The idea behind First Responders in Denmark, or NĆødbehandlere as they are called here, is to assist the normal ambulances in rual areas.Ā 

Ā 

In the real world, this mean that in some minor cities in Denmark there is a First Responder car parked at the local fire station and if the ambulance dispatcher can see that it will take more then 8 minutes for the ambulance to arrive, they will activate the First Responder.Ā 

Ā 

In the mod we are following the First Responder called Peter. Right now it meight seem kinda foolish to give him a name, but it will make sence later in the game with all the other stuff we are planning to make for later versions ;)

Peter has a car which is parked at the local fire station and because ambulances always are far away in the city of Skibhus(our fictional city in the mod), Peter will respond to all calls about person injuryĀ 

Ā 

To get a feeling of how much edducation a First Responder have. The first Responder is edducated fire fighter, he first got a 12H first aid certificate, then he went on 20H Handling of injured people certificate(in Danish: HĆ„ndtering af tilskadekomne) and last he got a 24H pre hospital certificate(in Danish: NĆødbehandler).

This means that he have 56H first aid edducation.Ā 

In the mod, Peter will be able to get an Emergency bag, an oxygen bag and an LP12 from his truck.Ā 

This will allow him to treat almost any injuries and keep people alive untill the ambulance arrivesĀ 

Ā 

Nkucp.pngGifUPbr.png

And now while i still remember it. The emergency bag is made byĀ Iglheaz(Modell), Tagebau Mod Team. The LP12 is by Shadylasse. I made the oxygen bagĀ 

As far as i know it is what you said here in the UK first responders are used when an ambulance is unavailable and also they can get to the caller faster they can do the same as what an EMT can except transport

I think they do rarely transport people