Xplorer4x4

[BETA July 21][WIP]Los Angeles Mod v2.0 4x4 W00ds Map v1

Whats up Explorer I made a LAPD Tahoe, using the FBI model my Mike PI. Here is a  video of the lights system I made it is under 100 count no lag.

Nice, they'd be pretty cool in game, I'd suggest a different lightbar though

DSC09393-vi.jpg

Yes I did see that on the newer models 2014.  The older models still have S2 Federal Agent. I did see the new model lightbar Federal Raydain S2 or the (FS Hot foot Integrity ).  I think the model Cops made from his Ford Taurus he created the same type of light bar.  If you know how to make that into V30 file just the lightbar I can work on the light system. 

post-14435-0-46882200-1396459941_thumb.j

This looks cool, would be cool to see all the modders on the EM Forums come together and pitch in to LA mod V2 for Hoppah for all he has given us lol

yes raf I'm sure he will appreciate it aswell:)

If you need any help let me know I might find some time. I'm a programmer not a modeler though. (C#/VB/C++/C etc) 

Also does LA County still have BLS engines and ambulances? Our county has every engine and EMS ALS. BLS is for very remote departments with little funding up in Oregon. 

The only way any one can really help me is with PayPal donations(kalee81@yahoo.com) or ad revenue and download revenue. I am not doing this to get rich, I am not a greedy bastard. I am however trying to get a cheap studio apt so I have a place to live as my dog and I have been camped out in my truck for the past 2 nights because we are now homeless and my own father refuses to help me while trying to get on my feet.

Brandanl, thanks for the offer. I do have some programming issues that I have not been able to debug. Maybe one of the beta testers can pm you a download link and the known bugs and see if you have any luck!

As for staffing, to my knowledge LA city FD has Paramedic Assessment Engines(they had ALS Engines but due to budget cuts and maybe staffing, they downgraded to PAEs. The primary difference to my knowledge is simply the PAEs run with a single medic but the ALS Engines ran with two. Otherwise the rigs are BLS. For example all tillers are bls equipped but some may run with a PAE as part of a Paramedic Lightforce.

If anyone of the beta tester would email me the link..I would be able to help out with the mod. I have been working on woods maps before with my Boston mod so have some experience with it. Not the best but would be able to help.

If anyone of the beta tester would email me the link..I would be able to help out with the mod. I have been working on woods maps before with my Boston mod so have some experience with it. Not the best but would be able to help.

The map itself is not an issue. The issue is mostly scripting and not white sure what the other problems are related to. One such bug I can't figure out that seems to have happened in my last project has to do with officers not holstering the gun after using the chase command.on the scripting side something is causing a problem on the gates of one of the rear fire stations to open up. Some of the testers and I believed that the gates were working in a previous release but at this point we have tested all the older versions and been unable to find one where the gates worked. If you still think you can help then I might have the testers send you the current version.

Wow Xplorer, just seeing this thread glad to see you at it again. The exact things that I was working on in my private mod, you have the same idea. Can't wait to see it in action.

Norm,

There has been some progress since the thread was opened but don't expect to see any updates any time soon. Xplorer has some stuff to sort out before work will resume on either of the submods.

Well if all goes to plan I can hopefully get back to work Monday or Tuesday. The thing is, while I have a steady/secure Internet connection(I think my neighbor felt bad because his drunken buddy wound up in the crawl space above my kitchen and decided to walk out on the drop ceiling..He had a nice 8 maybe 9 foot drop lol), I don't know if I will live here past the end of the month. As it stands right now though I can't even come up with the money to fill my medications(pain, blood pressure, anti-depressant - for panic attacks) and on top of that I ran in to some trouble with the law(sorry but if I don't wear my seatbelt I am putting only myself at risk so why is it illegal??!!) for driving on a suspended license for the second time. To the boys in blue, those damn metal bracelets hurt lol. Not mention they cramp my style lol. I should be able to scrape by with some fines and/or community service assuming i find the money by then. Hopefully I can get this thing done by the end of the month but need to check with goog on models, need to squash some bugs that I believe are small in scale but rather annoying(Hoppah if you read this I dropped you a PM about it awhile back! If you could lend a hand I would be very grateful! If you need a DL link hit up one of the testers via PM.), update the fire station scripts to support the new and upscaled FS2(and fix some existing gate issues), and I think traffic is about 95% satisfactory but needs some slight tweaking. Oh and I need to investigate some game calls a bit more. The white crown vic in the last screen shot is an LA County Coroner Investigator unit. This unit will hold 2 coroner investigators and my hope is to try to set them up with a modified version of the investigate command that will trigger a response like "this person died from X(electrical box malfunction, gsw from a sniper, trauma suffered in an MVA, etc)." So I think I have my work cut out for me, assuming I can find a way to get my pain med refilled, but I think if Hoppah or some one of that ability can squash some of those bugs, and the models are ready to roll or pretty close, maybe, just maybe, we can get a finished product out before the end of the month! At that point it may be a bit before I can get a maintenance update out to squash any missed bugs during testing, but hopefully it can help me get on my feet to some extent.

On a positive note, between some exercise and rough times scrapping by on little food, I have dropped at least 20 pounds. The bad news is sciatica issues have crept in and over all it has not provided the pain relief doctors always speculate about which is sort of a double edge sword but may get me closer to a confirmed diagnosis rather then a "possible" diagnosis of Fibromyalgia on top of the other arthritis issues, bulging disc, and carpal tunnel.