Xplorer4x4

[BETA July 21][WIP]Los Angeles Mod v2.0 4x4 W00ds Map v1

They can and have, however in the vast majority of cases death in car crashes can be prevented by wearing a seatbelt, most injuries are caused by either ejection or by your body hitting the inside of the car and 60 (for example) miles per hour and then your internal organs hitting your body at 60 mph, the seatbelt prevents that by slowing all of you down at the same speed as the car. Go ask around in the emergency services, they (as will I ) will tell you that they have seen more examples where a seatbelt would have saved a life vs taken one. Its rare to unbuckle a corpse.

most injuries are caused by either ejection or by your body hitting the inside of the car

Trust me, I know lol. Thats probably what really messed up my knees in my wreck 4 years ago! Some days I have to wear one or both of my knee braces just to stay up right. Regardless, if I am legally able to kill myself slowly with smoking(guilty) and drinking like a fish(not guilty thankfully), I should be able to decide if I want to wear my seat belt! Add seat belt alarms and such, fine, but dont pull me over for something that is not going to cause some one else serious injury. Maybe if the damn thing didnt rub my neck, I wouldnt mind so much. We are going to have agree to disagree! ;)

UPDATE

The first release is looking like it is approaching! One major bug seems to be fixed(fire station gate issues)! There was a problem with the tiller not parking right but I think it may have inadvertently been fixed! I recently added 2 more testers/scripters and itchboy is offering a lot of stuff to add from his private mod! One nice touch is police cars not only return to station but now return to

Teaser:

http://i.imgur.com/POTdJ1c.png

http://i.imgur.com/ChnF4JR.png

Shout out to NFK for the model! Any one care to guess what it is? This is not a Police, Fire or EMS unit. It goes in the Tech group. Can you guess what it is? I know it's not much to go on. Will hopefully have another pics shortly and maybe some more tips.

Another Tester or two?

I am debating adding another member or two just to round out the group and get a slightly broader group of testers and with that more input. I also feel it increases the likley hood of stability. Some how the old team and I managed to miss a lot of bugs in the old LA Mod 4x4. Obviously we have a pretty stable submod there but this is becoming a much larger project then I expected it could be! DO NOT ASK TO BE ON THE TEAM! Not everyone I choose his a hard core modder. I just look for mature, competent individuals. People who know how to use common since and so forth!

THANK THE TESTERS!
Real quick I just want everyone to take a moment and be humble and give a big thank you to the 4x4 Modding Team.
The Team:
squamishfire
Pyrofreak
randomperson139
The Loot
Quasar3210
itchboy
bma
With out these guys this wouldn't be possible. ShaneGreen remains my original inspiration to getting in to modding. TexasDPS was a big help as well. SirMoo was another former tester that helped out a lot! I suspect I am forgetting some one else but again, just want to shout out to all them for the tremendous work!

Sooo my goal here is a lot of realism this time. One tweak I may or may not have mentioned is that the scene lights automaticlly come on now when 2 medics go to get a stretcher! Also because LAFD has quite the variety of models in service now for Ambos, we will feature 3bdifferent ambos in station 1. This does break realism but because of the hard work put in to these models and the facts only 1 ambo at fs1 might not be enough for games sake, I am breaking realism!

Sent from my Motorola RAZR HD Max via Tapatalk.

Sooo my goal here is a lot of realism this time. One tweak I may or may not have mentioned is that the scene lights automaticlly come on now when 2 medics go to get a stretcher! Also because LAFD has quite the variety of models in service now for Ambos, we will feature 3bdifferent ambos in station 1. This does break realism but because of the hard work put in to these models and the facts only 1 ambo at fs1 might not be enough for games sake, I am breaking realism!

Sent from my Motorola RAZR HD Max via Tapatalk.

Actually only 3 different types of Ambos.

Actually your right, I was thinking abut the old BLS buses that are all red now rather then red and white. So I guess there will be a duplicate at FS1 and FS2 since we will not be running BLS buses on the map, who knows maybe I will break realism and utilize a BLS at FS2 for variety.

Wow, I'm quite amazed at how this is coming together. I spoke to Loot about the Tow Truck a while back. I wanted to staff my vehicle with and engineer, or maybe the model can be changed to a wrecker? tow truck operator. To me this added more realism. I didn't complete this task I was not able to alter the enter car script. Maybe you can add this, just a thought.

Norm,

Wow, I'm quite amazed at how this is coming together. I spoke to Loot about the Tow Truck a while back. I wanted to staff my vehicle with and engineer, or maybe the model can be changed to a wrecker? tow truck operator. To me this added more realism. I didn't complete this task I was not able to alter the enter car script. Maybe you can add this, just a thought.

Norm,

Sounds like a good idea, but at this point the feature set for v1 is pretty much locked in place. The main thing we need right now are a few models to come in, finish up some script work, and squash a few bugs. If all goes to plan, this might be out sooner then you think. ;)

@Xplorer4x4 @nbrown8568

You could possibly use Bama's GMC Topkick or check this out http://www.emergency-forum.de/board41-emergency-4/board337-emergency-4-showroom/board322-emergency-4-modding-projects/58460-us-tow-truck-us-brush-truck/. Its from the german counterpart of this website. The author of that model is going to release a Ford Tow rollback and i have asked to make a Dodge Tow rollback in which is in Development. 

Here are the links to some pictures.

http://img.em-upload.de/5ZN

http://img.em-upload.de/5ZO

- EmergencyFan6299

(P.S Good luck with the Project. Dodge and Ford chassis models by Itchboy Productions Co., EA Games)

@Xplorer4x4 @nbrown8568

You could possibly use Bama's GMC Topkick or check this out http://www.emergency-forum.de/board41-emergency-4/board337-emergency-4-showroom/board322-emergency-4-modding-projects/58460-us-tow-truck-us-brush-truck/. Its from the german counterpart of this website. The author of that model is going to release a Ford Tow rollback and i have asked to make a Dodge Tow rollback in which is in Development. 

Here are the links to some pictures.

http://img.em-upload.de/5ZN

http://img.em-upload.de/5ZO

- EmergencyFan6299

(P.S Good luck with the Project. Dodge and Ford chassis models by Itchboy Productions Co., EA Games)

I used a lot of Bama's models in the mod I'm doing, my base mod is Xplorer 4x4's mod and I've added parking for the bomb squad and LAPD SUV and going to add others using Shanes's scripts.

I will post pics in that topic as soon as I can get a chance and a good wifi connection.