billyyank

Firefighers disappear in Free Play

Whenever I'm in free play, every time I send an engine or an ambulance to a mission and then send them back to the station after completing the mission, the firefighters get out of the vehicle and run inside the fire station. The vehicle has no personnel anymore. I can send that vehicle to another mission, but without any firefighers it doesn't do much good. Why do they pile out the vehicle? How do I keep them in it? Or, how do I add more firefighters?

I'm using mod LA 2.1 by Hoppah. But I figured it out this morning while searching through the forum posts. There's a control panel located right outside of each fire station. Clicking on that panel will bring up a menu of presets. The default preset is to empty each vehicle that returns to the fire station, which I think is a ridiculous preset, especially if you aren't aware of it. But at least I figured it out. And I also know now how to call in more personnel if needed.