Nicholas1773

[WIP] South Yorkshire Mod

South Yorkshire, so where abouts is it being mainly based?

I spend a lot of my time in Sheffield and currently live in West Yorkshire so this mod is actually the closest anyone's created thus far.

Good look with it but you're going to need to learn the skills. Posting skins is ok but I think people would prefer to see them on the models ;)

Dyson

x

I spend a lot of my time in Sheffield and currently live in West Yorkshire so this mod is actually the closest anyone's created thus far.

Good look with it but you're going to need to learn the skills. Posting skins is ok but I think people would prefer to see them on the models ;)

Dyson

x

you're right tbh so due to not knowing much about modding i am not takeing part in this mod so for now i am going to learn how to mod and hopefully i will start a mod in the future, hope you all understand :) 

Dyson

x

Well, South Yorkshire is Located in Rotherham I spend Alot of time there and I wanted to start my own mod of South Yorkshire! I really need help with this Mod All I need People for is this ;) And You can also follow us on Facebook aswell! https://www.emergency-planet.com/pages/Emergency-4-South-Yorkshire-Mod/1512722618952017.

Team:

Mapper:

Beta Tester- gunswat.

3D Model Artist:

2D Model Artist:

Skinner:

Modeler:

Scripter:

Co Leading Developer:

Leading Developer,2D/3D Artist:

Designs-2D/3D Artist:

3D/2D Artist:

You Can Also Follow us on Facebook Aswell all you after go to is this https://www.facebook...512722618952017.

What is Done! :D

Fire Service 15%

Police Service 0%

Ambulance Service 35%

Tech Service 100%

Well, South Yorkshire is Located in Rotherham I spend Alot of time there and I wanted to start my own mod of South Yorkshire! I really need help with this Mod All I need People for is this ;) And You can also follow us on Facebook aswell! https://www.facebook...512722618952017.

Team:

Mapper:

Beta Tester- gunswat

3D Model Artist:

2D Model Artist:

Skinner:

Modeler:

Scripter:

Co Leading Developer:

Leading Developer,2D/3D Artist:Nicholas1773

Designs-2D/3D Artist:

3D/2D Artist: