Elpoep Reklats

Anyone up for a SMURD mod?

SMURD (Mobile Emergency Service for Resuscitation and Extrication) is Romania's emergency medical and rescue public service. It has quite an impressive story behind it, and it's founding and evolution triggered and influenced the creation of modern emergency medical services in Romania.  Administratively it falls under Ministry of Interior's IGSU (military firefighters) although it is a mixed service specializing in emergency medicine but also rescue (e.g. technical rescue) . The medical personnel is sourced from the public health system (e.g. hospitals) whereas the rest are basically firefighters.

This would be the first mod that I've ever attempted and I really couldn't do it on my own. I can reskin and have basic SketchUp skills but that's pretty much it. Of course I would help with accuracy and other things like that. So modelers or scripters are welcome. Skinners too.

Here is an example of a re-skin I did (original model by Fear or EmC Unit ; original skin by RussianRescueR) :

Original

Map.png

SMURD skin (a mix between TIM [MICU/ALS] and FA [first aid/BLS])

Map.png

Real life SMURD TIM unit (rear) and FA (first aid/BLS) (front)

smurd2.jpg

The skin looks very good in-game IMO but I don't know how to show it because prt scr gives a black screen . . .

Hope some are interested.

Hi! I am interested, but i am a newbie. I don't know how to create model files, but i watched some tutorials about how to create the car in em4 editor. I can do that.  Besides SMURD, i want to create a Romanian Emergency Mod, with police, firefighters and even a map of Bucharest. By the way, i'm a romanian too, so tell me if you still want to do this mod. But i have a problem, until june i don't have very much time because i am at college. In the summer vacantion, i will have enough time. If you want to do this mod, i can help you, but we need a team, because it's hole lot of work.