Stan

We are back!

Dear Community,

After some stressful days full of work we are back online. Some profile pictures might be lost and some downloads –might- be broken.

What happened?

The two hard disks of our server failed together, which destroyed our backups too.

We were able to recover a lot of data from the destroyed disks but were unable to avoid some data loss.

Now we need your help. Find a broken download? Report it! See some strange things? Report it!

Regards,

StanDear Community,

After some stressful days full of work we are back online. Some profile pictures might be lost and some downloads –might- be broken.

What happened?

The two hard disks of our server failed together, which destroyed our backups too.

We were able to recover a lot of data from the destroyed disks but were unable to avoid some data loss.

Now we need your help. Find a broken download? Report it! See some strange things? Report it!

Regards,

Stan

Click here to view the article

Congrates Stan  Thanks for all your help and input

Hi Stan I tried to click the Tutorials Link and got a 403 error. Typically I wouldn't check here but I am struggling to reskin person models for the first time in a long time. (Not sure if this link ever worked btw) :)

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /tutorials/ on this server.

Apache Server at forum.emergency-planet.com Port 80

I might just be incredibly clumsy, but it seems like I can't change my password. I get mixed error messages and tried 6 times.

Thanks

Xandarb

edit: works now. Although I only received error messages, the password changed eventually.

Edited by Xandarb

Whats the error you got?

Can't recall exactly. But I do remember that it had something to do with the authenticity token being (presumably) invalid.

I'd like to point out that I am not sure at what stage the password actually changed. It did at some point without telling me "password successfully changed" or similar.

I just took some time to go through the downloads database and tutorials. Most files publically available are working. If you have any submitted, please check to ensure they are online still. If there are any issues, please update your file, or contact one of the staff for assistance.

We're still working on fixing a few issues, so if you spot something, please report it to us, we might not catch it!