RangerConlin

Kalamazoo County Mod

Introducing the Kalamazoo County Submod.  I've been working on this for a while now, initially it started as a private modification, but am now beginning to consider releasing it eventually, so I wanted to show off some of what I've done and see what interest there is in it.

Right now the main part of the mod will be the Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety, with assistance from other fire departments in the area such as the Oshtemo Township Fire Department and the Texas Township Fire Department.  EMS services will be provided by LifeEMS and PrideCare Ambulance, with assistance from the Western Michigan University's Medical Support Unit.

Police services will be provided by the Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety, Kalamazoo County Sheriff's Office, and the Michigan State Police.

Right now I'm building off of the Montana Mod's frame, as well as using other models that I've found while searching through various EM4 websites. 

Does anyone know if it is possible to write a script to give police officers a command to change to firefighters and vice-versa?

Also, if anyone has or knows where I can find photos or videos of the KDPS, please let me know.  Somehow they seem to manage to keep their trucks away from cameras.

post-33246-0-57308000-1390013303_thumb.p

Texas Township Rescue 11-51, KDPS Engine 2, PrideCare Medic 13, and LifeEMS Medic 53 respond to a partial building collapse with injuries.

Model credits:

NNICO and bama1234: F350 Ambulances

bama1234: F350 Light Rescue, Pierce Engine

Skins and models are still WIP and subject to change.

Planned Units:

Kalamazooo Department of Public Safety

Engine 1 (Montana Mod Ferraro, ALS)

Engine 2 (Montana Mod Pierce, BLS)

Engine 3

Engine 4

Truck 4

Engine 5

Rescue 1

Rescue 3

Rescue 45 (Chevy Suburban, ALS)

Oshtemo Township Fire Department

Rescue 551 (GMC Yukon, BLS)

Engine 511

Texas Township Fire Department

Rescue 1151 (F350 Light Rescue, BLS)

Engine 1121

Tanker 1161

Life EMS

Medic 43 (F350 Frame, ALS)

Medic 35 (E350 Frame, ALS)

Medic 56 (Safety Concept Prototype II, ALS)

Bravo 16 (E350 Van, BLS)

PrideCare Ambulance

Medic 6 (E350 Van, ALS)

Medic 13 (F350 Frame, ALS)

Medic 7 (E350 Frame, ALS)

Medic 8 (E350 Frame, ALS)

Bravo 20 (1990 Econoline Frame, BLS)

LOL ANOTHER MICHIGAN MOD>>>> I WAS FIRST TO START THOUGH LOL>>>> CANT WAIT TO SEE PROGRESS! You from Michigan too or not? also if you want to use our skins I would be glad to send them to you, for the MSP. We are trying to get a light for them though as the famous bubble light is hard to get good.

LOL ANOTHER MICHIGAN MOD>>>> I WAS FIRST TO START THOUGH LOL>>>> CANT WAIT TO SEE PROGRESS! You from Michigan too or not? also if you want to use our skins I would be glad to send them to you, for the MSP. We are trying to get a light for them though as the famous bubble light is hard to get good.

You have created a Michigan Mod? Has it been released or still a WIP?

Thanks, but my MSP cars are already skinned.

post-33246-0-25766500-1390026999_thumb.p

Model credit to NNICO.  Not sure where I got the light from.

They've updated them to have LED's inside in a flash pattern, but still keep the same dome.  One thing that they also use, but is not on my model, is the "shark fin".  The MSP is all about tradition.

MichiganStatePolicecruisers.jpg

Edit:  Goog1967 recently released his E350 'Vambulance' for public use, here's a quick skin I threw together for it.

post-33246-0-84864900-1390034013_thumb.p

Credits to Goog1967, NNICO, and Hoppah.

You have created a Michigan Mod? Has it been released or still a WIP?

Nope Still in progress, Red River Rapids

Thanks, but my MSP cars are already skinned.

attachicon.gifMSP1.png

Model credit to NNICO.  Not sure where I got the light from.

Hmmmmmm can you figure that out about that light, if its able to be used I and you should ask for permission to use it... pretty nice job though, same with our skins is that it seems a little to light and we still have to fix it later when we get time.

Interesting name haha! Good luck!

It is a real city in southern Michigan. 

Nope Still in progress, Red River Rapids

Hmmmmmm can you figure that out about that light, if its able to be used I and you should ask for permission to use it... pretty nice job though, same with our skins is that it seems a little to light and we still have to fix it later when we get time.

It is a real city in southern Michigan. 

I know it is :P

Now presenting Bravo 16, the LifeEMS BLS transport unit.  Credits to NNICO, goog1967, and Hoppah.

Also updated the first post with a listing of planned fire and EMS units.  Still working on where some units will fall, and havent even thought about police units yet.

post-33246-0-64356000-1390256687_thumb.p