rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

First off just wanted to say you guys have done an incredible job, and this by far is my favorite mod. i do have one bug though im noticing quite a bit but haven't seen it reported yet. The station that has the 2 engines and the battalion chief and for some reason a civilian SUV, when i send the SUV back to HQ and put the other pump into service the other engine seems to back up and park on a slant blocking off the door to the rec room. and the engine that is now in service pulls in forward. Is there any plan to fix this or??

First off just wanted to say you guys have done an incredible job, and this by far is my favorite mod. i do have one bug though im noticing quite a bit but haven't seen it reported yet. The station that has the 2 engines and the battalion chief and for some reason a civilian SUV, when i send the SUV back to HQ and put the other pump into service the other engine seems to back up and park on a slant blocking off the door to the rec room. and the engine that is now in service pulls in forward. Is there any plan to fix this or??

Yeah the reserve engine function has been removed, it caused to many minor bugs

Sorry if this has been answered, or you don't want these questions in the topic. I tried searching but couldn't find anything. How are you supposed to complete the building collapse mission (shown in this post)? With the exception of the person trapped in the car, I can't get to any of the other people. I tried using the crane to move debris, and sent ff in to search but neither let me rescue the people. I fail it every time because everyone else dies.

Sorry if this has been answered, or you don't want these questions in the topic. I tried searching but couldn't find anything. How are you supposed to complete the building collapse mission (shown in this post)? With the exception of the person trapped in the car, I can't get to any of the other people. I tried using the crane to move debris, and sent ff in to search but neither let me rescue the people. I fail it every time because everyone else dies.

That's a bug, the new version will delete this mission

post-12838-14339863878539_thumb.jpg

Brooklyn BoF mod v2 coming soon. Photo credit goes to Obenfrankengamer taken using his custom graphic ENB.

The mod is coming along nicely lots to show in the coming weeks. I'm completely re-doing the traffic set up with the hopes of achieving redirect functions similar to the original game whilst keeping a high traffic density.

The mod has also been optimised further for lower spec being made on an Intel pc so definitely Intel friendly.

The update also features a new homicide call custom script using BMA's call out script, more to come on that soon.

There's also a new firehouse new map texture and plenty more!

I've been waiting for this for awhile, so I'm excited!  As much as I love the fire aspect of things, it will be nice to be able to use the police a little more in the new version.  There is a nice fleet of police vehicles, but I never felt like I had the right opportunities to use them.  Well hopefully that'll change now...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1433986387.042483.jpg

Brooklyn BoF mod v2 coming soon. Photo credit goes to Obenfrankengamer taken using his custom graphic ENB.

The mod is coming along nicely lots to show in the coming weeks. I'm completely re-doing the traffic set up with the hopes of achieving redirect functions similar to the original game whilst keeping a high traffic density.

The mod has also been optimised further for lower spec being made on an Intel pc so definitely Intel friendly.

The update also features a new homicide call custom script using BMA's call out script, more to come on that soon.

There's also a new firehouse new map texture and plenty more!

Nice job Dyson and the others that assisted. If me and my friends like it we might use it as a series w/ your perms of course. :)

Ok due to this mod being subject to copyright claims by anonymous users I have been asked to provide full credit list on a unit by unit basis in accordance with updated ToS. We have always fully complied with the rules and regardless of this annoying me and seeming to be a witch hunt I've decided to publicly post this list in the interest of transparency. Below is a full detail of everything, where it came from and who was involved. 

EMS

EMS GMC Battalion -- Model - Rafael, Texture - Dyson

Dodge Ambulance  -- Model - Rafael/Itchboy(UBISOFT)/Nnico, Texture - Dyson/Nnico/Itchboy

Ford Ambulance 2 door  -- Model - Rafael/Nnico, Texture - Dyson/Nnico

Ford Ambulance 4 Door  -- Model - Rafael/Itchboy(UBISOFT)/Nnico, Texture - Dyson/Nnico/Itchboy

Private Ambulance  -- Model - Rafael/Nnico, Texture - Dyson/Nnico

Rescue Medic Ambulance  -- Model - Rafael/Dyson/Nnico, Texture - Dyson/Nnico

MERV 3  -- Model - Rafael, Texture - Dyson

NYPD

Crown Vic Patrol  -- Model - Rafael/Nnico, Texture - Dyson/Nnico

Crown Vic Highway -- Model - Rafael/Nnico, Texture - Dyson/Nnico (Licence plate reader BAMA)

Chevrolet Impala (ALL VARIANTS)  -- Model - Rafael/Nnico, Texture - Dyson/Nnico

Ford E Van  -- Model - Rafael/Nnico, Texture - Dyson/Nnico

Ford ESU Truck  -- Model - Rafael/Itchboy(UBISOFT)/Dyson, Texture - Dyson

ESS Truck  -- Model - EMC Unit, Texture - Dyson/EMC Unit

Mobile Command  -- Model - Rafael, Texture - Dyson

Ford Explorer  -- Model - Itchboy, Texture - Dyson/Itchboy

Dodge Charger -- Model - Itchboy, Texture - Dyson

Chevrolet Suburban -- Model - Itchboy, Texture - Itchboy

Ford Bomb Squad -- Model - Rafael/Nnico/Itchboy(UBISOFT), Texture - Dyson/Nnico/Itchboy

Ford K9 Unit  -- Model - Itchboy(UBISOFT), Texture - Dyson/Itchboy

Ford Explorer 2014  -- Model - Itchboy, Texture - Dyson/Itchboy

FDNY

Rescue 2 -- Model - Rafael, Texture - Dyson

GMC Batt  -- Model - Rafael, Texture - Dyson

Seagrave Marauder II -- Model - Rafael, Texture - Dyson

Seagrave Engine -- Model - Rafael, Texture - Dyson

Seagrave Squad -- Model - Rafael, Texture - Dyson

Seagrave Ladder Rear -- Model - Rafael, Texture - Dyson

Seagrave Ladder Mid -- Model - Rafael, Texture - Dyson

Ferrera Ladder -- Model - Rafael, Texture - Dyson

KME Engine -- Model - Rafael, Texture - Dyson

Field Com -- Model - Rafael, Texture - Rafael

CPC -- Model - Rafael/Nnico, Texture - Dyson/Nnico

Ferrera Hazmat  -- Model - Rafael, Texture - Dyson

Haz Second Piece -- Model - Rafael - Texture - Dyson

Decon Unit -- Model - Rafael, Texture - Dyson

EMC Unit  -- Model - Rafael/Nnico, Texture - Dyson/Nnico

252 Haz  -- Model - Rafael, Texture - Rafael

TSU  -- Model - Rafael, Texture - Dyson (MikeyPI's Texture used as Reference UV)

RAC -- Model - Rafael, Texture - Rafael (MikeyPI's Texture used as Reference UV)

Tech

Tow Truck -- Model - Rafael/Itchboy, Texture - Dyson/Itchboy

OCME Van -- Model - Itchboy, Texture - Dyson/Itchboy

Crane  -- Model - MikeyPI, Texture - MikeyPI (Used direct from LA mod)

Civil

Cadillac CTS -- Model - EA GAMES/Itchboy - Texture - EA GAMES/Itchboy
Ford Taurus -- Model - EA GAMES/Itchboy - Texture - EA GAMES/Itchboy
Chevrolet Cobalt -- Model - EA GAMES/Itchboy - Texture - EA GAMES/Itchboy
Nissan Versa -- Model - EA GAMES/Itchboy - Texture - EA GAMES/Itchboy
Dodge Caliber -- Model - EA GAMES/Itchboy - Texture - EA GAMES/Itchboy
Dodge Caravan -- Model - EA GAMES/Itchboy - Texture - EA GAMES/Itchboy
Ford Explorer -- Model - EA GAMES/Itchboy - Texture - EA GAMES/Itchboy
Dodge Magnum -- Model - EA GAMES/Itchboy - Texture - EA GAMES/Itchboy
Dodge Ram 1500 -- Model - EA GAMES/Itchboy - Texture - EA GAMES/Itchboy

Lincoln Town Car -- Model - UBISOFT/Itchboy - Texture - UBISOFT/Itchboy
Chevrolet Impala -- Model - UBISOFT/Itchboy - Texture - UBISOFT/Itchboy
Ford Crown Victoria-- Model - UBISOFT/Itchboy - Texture - UBISOFT/Itchboy
Mercury Grand Marquis-- Model - UBISOFT/Itchboy - Texture - UBISOFT/Itchboy
Cadillac Escalade -- Model - UBISOFT/Itchboy - Texture - UBISOFT/Itchboy
Ford F350 -- Model - UBISOFT/Itchboy - Texture - UBISOFT/Itchboy
Ford F150 -- Model - UBISOFT/Itchboy - Texture - UBISOFT/Itchboy
Dodge Ram 3500 -- Model - UBISOFT/Itchboy - Texture - UBISOFT/Itchboy
Chevrolet Volt -- Model - UBISOFT/Itchboy - Texture - UBISOFT/Itchboy
Honda Civic -- Model - TURN10/Itchboy - Texture - TURN10/Itchboy
Kia Forte -- Model - TURN10/Itchboy - Texture - TURN10/Itchboy
Toyota Camry -- Model - TURN10/Itchboy - Texture - TURN10/Itchboy
Toyota RAV4 -- Model - TURN10/Itchboy - Texture - TURN10/Itchboy
Nissan Leaf -- Model - TURN10/Itchboy - Texture - TURN10/Itchboy
Honda S2000 -- Model - SIXTEENTONS/Itchboy - Texture -  SIXTEENTONS/Itchboy
Acura NSX -- Model - SIXTEENTONS/Itchboy - Texture -  SIXTEENTONS/Itchboy
Lexus LS460 -- Model - DEEP SILVER/Itchboy - Texture -  DEEP SILVER/Itchboy
Toyota Prius -- Model - DEEP SILVER/Itchboy - Texture -  DEEP SILVER/Itchboy
Ford Expedition  -- Model - Itchboy - Texture -  Itchboy
Dodge Durango  -- Model - Itchboy - Texture -  Itchboy
Subaru Legacy  -- Model - Itchboy - Texture -  Itchboy
Range Rover -- Model - Itchboy - Texture -  Itchboy
School Bus -- Model - RD_Saarland - Texture - RD_Saarland/Dyson(Very minor tweaks)
Greyhound Bus -- Model - RD_Saarland - Texture - RD_Saarland
USPS  -- Model - RD_Saarland - Texture - RD_Saarland

Objects

Spineboard -- Model - BMA - Texture - BMA

Stretcher  -- Model - ERS Berlin Team/Dyson - Texture - ERS Berlin Team/Nnico

EMT Bag -- Model - Nnico - Texture - Nnico

Defib  -- Model - Nnico - Texture - Nnico

M4a1 -- Model - Hoppah - Texture - Hoppah/Dyson

Highrise Hose Pack  -- Model - Rettungstier/Dyson - Texture - Rettungstier/Dyson (Made for Manhattan Mod)

Bama's Object Pack -- Models - Bama - Texture - Bama

BOF Assorted Signs -- Model - Sixteen Tons - Texture - Dyson

Traffic Lights -- Model - Rettungstier/Dyson - Texture - Rettungstier/Dyson (Made for Manhattan Mod)

Bunker Gear-- Model - Rafael - Texture - Dyson

Hydrant -- Model - ROCKSTAR GAMES/Rafael - Texture - ROCKSTAR GAMES/Dyson

Trash Cans-- Model - ROCKSTAR GAMES/Rafael - Texture - ROCKSTAR GAMES/Dyson

Firehouse Paintings/Lockers -- Model - MikeyPi/Hoppah - Texture - MikeyPi/Hoppah

LA Street Light  -- Model - MikeyPi/Hoppah - Texture - MikeyPi/Hoppah

Houses

Civil Houses -- Model - ROCKSTAR GAMES/Rafael - Texture - ROCKSTAR GAMES

Hospital  -- Model - ROCKSTAR GAMES/Rafael - Texture - ROCKSTAR GAMES

All Firehouses -- Model - Rafael - Texture - Dyson/Rafael

Firehouse Gates -- Model - LA/Rafael - Texture - Rafeal/Dyson

Person

NYPD Officer -- Model - Sixteen Tons - Texture - Dyson

NYPD Captian -- Model - Sixteen Tons - Texture - Dyson

NYPD Detective -- Model - Sixteen Tons - Texture - Dyson

NYPD ESU -- Model - Sixteen Tons - Texture - Dyson

NYPD ESU w/ M4 -- Model - Sixteen Tons/Hoppah - Texture - Dyson

NYPD ESU Rescue -- Model - Sixteen Tons/Hoppah - Texture - Dyson

FDNY FF -- Model - Sixteen Tons - Texture - Dyson

FDNY FF Helmet -- Model - Sixteen Tons/Hoppah - Texture - Dyson

FDNY FF SCBA -- Model - Sixteen Tons/Hoppah - Texture - Dyson

FDNY HAZ -- Model - Sixteen Tons - Texture - Dyson

EMT -- Model - Sixteen Tons - Texture - Dyson

EMT Rescue -- Model - Sixteen Tons/Hoppah - Texture - Dyson

Right I think thats everything, took me well over an hour so I hope so. There can be no issue now. All itchboys works were either collaborations or public release granting us permission. Hoppah and Mikey's models are from LA granting us use. The skin used of Mikey's was a base skin from NYC to make the skinning process easier when we trying to put out many units in a limited time frame, there's practically nothing left of the original skins but if the moderators deem I will remove them all together. Nnico granted us permission through LAMA to obtain his QRA mod to salvage what he had started into the Manhattan Mod several years ago, granting us permission for those, along with some publicly released Nnico works. Bama's objects are downloaded from the downloads centre granting us permission for those. And finally the Rockstar Games buildings and Itchboy's vehicle packs are imports from other commercial games so no author issues there.

If anyone out there feels they have been left off please just contact me, I really don't want to have to go through all this again, but as I said to the best of my knowledge this is everything.

To clarify, just for the sake of full transparency, this credit list would have had to be done anyways. And the accusations of model theft and copyright violations have been brought to the staff, and we're investigating it fully, as we do with all copyright complaints, because of the seriousness of this. 

I hope it will be resolved soon, and at that time, we will publicly release any and all results that we deem necessary.  Until such a time, as the team is denying all credit accusations and refusing to further discuss, no release of this mod will be made available on this site and we will contact all other sites hosting a release informing them of these accusations of violations. Once the problems have been resolved, we will allow releases here and elsewhere. 

Serious accusations of theft have occurred, and based on the evidence we have, there is strong reason to believe these accusations. We would like to remind the community that we take such accusations very seriously, and deal with them as such. You wouldn't want your hard work sold as someone else's, why let others do the same?