rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

Makes sense lol.  With the FDNY fleet, new rigs are added constantly so it's gotta be hard to keep up haha.

And just a question, when you call an all hands, does it call all available on-map units as well as some off-map ones?  In the video there were just just off map ones besides the rescue so I'm just confirming...

It only calls R2 (if available in quarters) as usually the on map units are either first due (calling for more units) or another house ready to respond to any further calls. 

Will all the firehouses on the map be operational I'm just curious since I noticed in the middle of the map there are red dots for stations but no stations there just ways to turn the railroad tracks off!

Yeah obviously every firehouse will be operational, the red dots are command panels to control the rails like you said

That video looks absolutely amazing. Is there any chance of adding the 10-75 in?

www.fdnewyork.com/aa.asp

The 10-75 is pointless because the game announces its a 10-75, plus we've run out of units prefered to save them for higher alarms,

That video looks absolutely amazing. Is there any chance of adding the 10-75 in?

www.fdnewyork.com/aa.asp

Would be cool to see. I'm interested to see the 'Officer in distress'. That sounds like it's going to be mental.

Great work on this mod. One of the best around. Props to Dyson and the rest of NYCERU modding for such an amazing job.

Great stuff. I guess the only suggestion that I have is regarding the station alerting. It would be nice when we hit the bells if the firefighters geared up and jumped on the rigs. Maybe even the bay doors opened? I guess for 214/111, the bells could be engine-medical, engine-fire, ladder-fire, full house? This would save me some time getting out the door. It would allow me to spread my guys around the firehouse and keep the firehouse atmosphere a bit more realistic. Right now, I keep my guys on the rigs because it's just quicker that way. I run 2 and 1, the BC and the Rescue on my 10-75s. It's a lot of work to manually staff each rig, gear everyone up, open the bay doors, and position the apparatus onscene.

The new callouts look great!

Sorry for the double posts, but I still wonder if you guys will add Ladder 175 the tiller ladder, I love it so much, again sorry for the double post!

I doubt they would add the tiller ladders, as they are too buggy. Real shame EM4 Tillers don't really work too well.

Hum the Officer in trouble OT button nice,18 units and ESU response is heavy.  The first initial response would be the district units depending on how big district was usual 8 to 10 or so the rest could be tied up on calls and can't break free, unless it is officer down call.  A few minutes Later you would start to have your ESU and other districts units coming in and bosses.  We call this Emergency deployment teams from all over the city.           

I haven't missed the patch, have I? I downloaded version 1 on the first page but is there a patch somewhere in between all the posts?

I don't think so the thing he is on about is1.7 which is still being worked on .

Gunswat

Hum the Officer in trouble OT button nice,18 units and ESU response is heavy. The first initial response would be the district units depending on how big district was usual 8 to 10 or so the rest could be tied up on calls and can't break free, unless it is officer down call. A few minutes Later you would start to have your ESU and other districts units coming in and bosses. We call this Emergency deployment teams from all over the city.

Yeah the I initial response is just patrol cars (all from off map for ease of scripting) ESU joins the party a few seconds later. I plan on having ESS trucks from other districts respond that aren't available in the dispatch menu. So they're only available I absolutely needed and the local ESS truck will repsonse to most other calls.

NYPD ESU SUV used for fast responses to armed situations. Can't wait to show it in game!

Massive thanks to itchboy/EMC unit for help with this.

nice. Love the officers hanging off the side