rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

Thanks man we have no plans to either on with updates -

The new esu K-9 unit is up on moddb

Looks amazing. Though the fact that my converted F350 cab looks square-ish bothers me a bit. Maybe its the new rear bed being so nice compared to the front? If this is what you are trying to replicate, I'd be more than happy to lend my services to you guys to improve it further.

5156814792_37334ed396_z.jpg

It would also be a good idea to update the Moddb page with all of the new reworked PD units.

Looks amazing. Though the fact that my converted F350 cab looks square-ish bothers me a bit. Maybe its the new rear bed being so nice compared to the front? If this is what you are trying to replicate, I'd be more than happy to lend my services to you guys to improve it further.

5156814792_37334ed396_z.jpg

It would also be a good idea to update the Moddb page with all of the new reworked PD units.

It sure was/slightly fictional, I'll hit you up with a PM.

The Emergency Service Unit so far, see what you think. ESU can so far take on the role of - General Duty, k9 Unit, Armed Response/HRT & Rescue Ops, making them a valued asset of the Police Dept.

10801658_732000613543899_485666429022940

Will the new HazMat 1 second piece be in the patch?

Nope, we've spent 4 years updating FD as each new rig is released so now this patch is focused on PD and adding an additional on map station. That's as much attention as the FD is getting besides bugs.

Your pickup truck with the cab was just the chevrolet version already in the mod hooked to a ford pickup?  Why didnt ya just cut the top cap off and use the existing ford bed and fit to size?

I havent gone through all the pages on this forum yet looking to see if this has already been answered. My first call out was a T/A and even after I cleared the intersection, traffic didnt move causing grid lock for the whole map. This made me have to end the game because I couldnt get to the fire through all the grid lock. I know there is a way to stop traffic, but is there a way to redirect traffic and Im missing it? Or atleast a way to get traffic started again? Amazing mod btw.

EDIT: Read in the Manhattan mod forum that you cant redirect traffic. SO I have to kill the game and start over whenever the stupid AI get into grid lock? Is there a way to turn down amount of traffic? I really like the possiblities with this mod, but gridlock is my worst enemy in all the EM4 mods. Any ideas?

Every time I download the mod, my antivirus says that the file is not safe attacks and uninstalls it. anyone know a fix to that?

1.) Disable your antivirus

2.) Try to install mod.

3.) Re-enable antivirus.

If it deletes it again, most antivirus software's have a way where you can tell it to keep a certain file.

Is it your downloaded antivirus or chrome (or other browser) that deletes it? 

I hope to see new events on the next patch. Is it possible to get a list of the stuff coming in the next patch?

BoF (1.7.1.0) Patch Change Log:

FD parking fixed

New FD firehouse (with new rigs)

New ESU k9 Unit

New Patrol SUV

New Dodge Charger

New Chev Express PD Van

New ESU Rep Truck

New fictional bomb squad unit (Didn't like the actual NYPD 2014 rig, so we've replaced it with a fictional one)

Re-mastered skins for all PD peds & Vehicles

Improved/new PD commands

Added PD calls, such as hostage situations bomb threat etc.

More Civil Cars from itchboy

Reduced unnecessary prototypes and models from the mod to imrpove performance.

+ More either still being worked on or I've forgot.

Hey guys, this isn't exactly necessary, but something I think that would be really cool is if you could add the newer NYPD patrol cars. If not thats perfectly fine, but it would be pretty cool. 

Photo for reference:

13797274505_bb26121459.jpg

Hey guys, this isn't exactly necessary, but something I think that would be really cool is if you could add the newer NYPD patrol cars. If not thats perfectly fine, but it would be pretty cool. 

Photo for reference:

13797274505_bb26121459.jpg

Dyson actually asked me to model one of these...but I am still helping in Monida Pass.

When I am free, I will be sure to fly to New York so I can help the mod team with this.

Dyson actually asked me to model one of these...but I am still helping in Monida Pass.

When I am free, I will be sure to fly to New York so I can help the mod team with this.

Sounds good. I'd thought it would be more realistic if these were available, since the NYPD has something against Crown Vics all of the sudden. :(

Great mod so far. Been playing it a lot recently, had a blast. :)

They got a better deal from the Fusion and Taurus track record with the mechanics is horrible to hard to fix.  

I don't care what the statistics say, the NYPD Crown Vic is one of the most beautiful things i've ever seen. :P

Sounds good. I'd thought it would be more realistic if these were available, since the NYPD has something against Crown Vics all of the sudden. :(

Great mod so far. Been playing it a lot recently, had a blast. :)

I don't care what the statistics say, the NYPD Crown Vic is one of the most beautiful things i've ever seen. :P

Well unfortunately Ford has stopped production of the Crown Victoria which is why many departments are buying the Taurus and Explorers, but then what Flnn said about the Fusions. Its all about deals who can meet the specifications and produce it the cheapest, which is why you saw the FDNY buying Ferrara ladders and the new engines by KME. I believe Seagrave owns Arielscope which is why this stick to buying the tower ladders from them.

I was making some adjustments in the editor and scripts and decided to add the 2nd. and 3rd alarm call commands to the battalion chief and division chief along with the 10-75 command. The vehicles spawn and it works fine except for the staffing on the rigs. The engines spawn with 4 Chauffeurs and the ladder with 2( some times with a battalion chief) . I looked at the battalion chief script to see about changing the staffing when they are spawned but could not figure out exactly what the correct changes that should be made . It seems not to be as straight forward as say changing the crew staffing in the FirestationStart script or in the Units.XML.....I am not sure what I am missing...