rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

The play is excellent, but I have noticed one bug with almost all units. With the sole exception of E222, all trucks are displaying an inability to properly park. B37 goes into the bay and then will not come out no matter what commands are given. R2, L111, and E114 all do not enter their bay when parking.

I love the game but found some bugs paramedics cannot put people in the merve unit(mass causality). The police tape cannot be remove when placed. And the tow trucks cannot pick up burnt vehicles. Also detectives cannot put on traffic vests or the disappear. Other than that I love this mod :happy: :happy: :happy:  

The issue with the units not parking. Some of the bay doors appear to be open but aren't. If the units get stuck halfway into the station, to opening the door with a FF

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Another truly awesome release!!

Any easy way to keep the FF's in the truck when returned to theirs houses? I understand it add to realism but I find it easier to keep them in their places since there is a chauffeur position.

Thanks!

Great work!!!!! Thanks for the effort you guys have put forth on this. The only issues I have found so far is that the EMS Supervisor will not return to HQ when you hit the HQ button and sometimes the Chauffeur will not disconnect the line from the engine to the hydrant......

The ladder guys sometimes go in the house do to the command normally being extinguished and they never come out again.

I love the game but found some bugs paramedics cannot put people in the merve unit(mass causality). The police tape cannot be remove when placed. And the tow trucks cannot pick up burnt vehicles. Also detectives cannot put on traffic vests or the disappear. Other than that I love this mod  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  

Are you hovering over the tape cause its a bit tricky but its doable

The mod is absolutely fantastic! Unfortunately I can't park fire trucks in the station because they get somehow stuck in front of the station. So at the moment I just send them back to HQ and then dispatch them when needed. But I'm sure this bug is going to be patched soon and then the mod will be perfect. :) Thank you very much for the release!

awesome mod guys

only 2 things i dont like

1 fire trucks dont return to station properly and park outside even when doors are open

2 the chase function would be good as by the time a cop get to a criminal they have left the game.

cheers