rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

these guys banned people for there TS server for asking to join in there next mulitplayer game WTF and why do you people do this you want loads of people to play your mods and join in online but then you kick them from your server ok thats well good idea hahah NOT

i did i dont even have a face book page hahah so would that be what the hell but ok lose a player thats fine but ur lose not mine as facebook is shit i only look at yours to see the updates and my first name is michael ahahahah not what ever you think it is

these guys banned people for there TS server for asking to join in there next mulitplayer game WTF and why do you people do this you want loads of people to play your mods and join in online but then you kick them from your server ok thats well good idea hahah NOT

If you have a problem with the group or it actions, feel free to make use of the private messaging system. Otherwise http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/15822-new-york-city-emergency-response-unit-nyceru-multiplayer-group/ is the topic regarding the teamspeak, this one is for anything regarding the BOF mod.

I'm in no way involved in this, BUT, the team reserves the right to kick anyone from our servers at any time regardless of justification, if you don't like that host your own server and play on there. Secondly the game in question was likely a beta test of the MP gameplay so you wouldn't have been invited to play anyway. Regardless of apparent "bad mouthing" or whatever (which again I have no knowledge on so wouldn't like to speculate) your reaction in a topic not appropriate just summarises why you were potentially banned. If you have any further issues feel free to PM me as this is not the time or place to discuss this.

Back on topic the focus of the teams efforts is now on bug fixing and script work to improve gameplay, we'll be rolling out previews of new scripts once we're satisfied with them.

x

but i can start if you want me to considering i cant play for know reason

Double posting, harassing these guys, take it to pm if you have an issue with them or alternatively we can always grant a vacation from here too for a little bit for your language, general behavior, and disregard of the TOS.

Congrats hoppah *pops some party poppers* sorry about the mess raf:P

EDIT- with the pass alarms do they go off once they begin being treated or get picked up?or even have a button to press?

Time to show some new work. We have mostly been bug fixing but we have also added some new units. 

2 New Engines, 2 New Tower Ladders, 1 New Rear mount Ladder, 2 New ambulances, Collapse Rescue Unit 2, Tactical Support Unit 2, Squad 252 and their Hazmat Support Truck, Sattelite 6, Rescue Battalion, Safety Battalion, Hazmat Battalion, Collapse Rescue.

As of now we currently have:

10 Engines

5 Rear mount Ladders

3 Tower Ladders

12 Special Units

3 Battalion Chiefs 

KXKAf66.jpg

10-60 Major Collapse Box out at Bergen Street and Schenectady St.