Guest e34p

Welfordshire Modification [RELEASED]

I wish this was a bit more polished and it would be perfect. Get rid of the bug of hovering over the northern fire station and you get a CTD please!

Unfortunately there isn't a fix for it. Also the mod creators aren't going to be doing any updates for it. You will just have to avoid the office of that station.

Unfortunately there isn't a fix for it. Also the mod creators aren't going to be doing any updates for it. You will just have to avoid the office of that station.

You say there is no fix but it does not happen to me unless I use the ers Berlin starter to start ers Berlin or normal em4. I don't think there is a fix but there might be a way to get round it, I will investigate to see if I can pin point what causes the CTD and try to find a way around it

You say there is no fix but it does not happen to me unless I use the ers Berlin starter to start ers Berlin or normal em4. I don't think there is a fix but there might be a way to get round it, I will investigate to see if I can pin point what causes the CTD and try to find a way around it

Well I say there is no fix for it, because I have never had CTD with this mod, but if you can have a look for one that would be great!

I wish this was a bit more polished and it would be perfect. Get rid of the bug of hovering over the northern fire station and you get a CTD

How do you start your game,

Theres a slight problem with the mod when its a fire and i get my fire fighters to the scene when i get the hose it does not let me connect it to the fire engine so i was wondering how do you make it connect to the fire engine or it might be a problem?

try clicking it onto the front or back of the engine can't remember which one. Also don't take this the wrong way but read the read Mes yes I know we all want to just go and play but trust me reading the read Mes help you and the devs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

try clicking it onto the front or back of the engine can't remember which one. Also don't take this the wrong way but read the read Mes yes I know we all want to just go and play but trust me reading the read Mes help you and the devs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the front, or the cab as some call it.

Theres a slight problem with the mod when its a fire and i get my fire fighters to the scene when i get the hose it does not let me connect it to the fire engine so i was wondering how do you make it connect to the fire engine or it might be a problem?

hi I don't know if im doing something wrong but everytime I try to open the file it says cant open file 'c:program files (x86)\wizardworks\911 - first responders\mods\welfordshire modification.e4od' as archive would should I do any help thanks?

Maybe the Mod-Installer is broken. Once I had the same problem and the following post in the Steam forum could help me: http://steamcommunity.com/app/323610/discussions/0/616189106451004584/?insideModal=1

Try it. If you'd still be having issues with it I would seek help in the technical support section of Em-Planet.

There's nothing in the folder except a tutorial doc and just an empty e4mod file

Have you tried redownloading? There should be either a mod file, which are usually around 600MB, and a readme. If not there's usually just the folder, no compression such as mod files.

I have been learning how to do lighting in the editor and I was wanting to edit the lights in this mod, (for personal use) and I was wondering if I wanted to show people my work how would I record my gameplay show casing the lights, also if I was to post updates on my work would I post here or start a new topic in the mod development and concepts section