Guest e34p

Welfordshire Modification [RELEASED]

Yea that's why I still use the save file haha not sure about now but I think a aerial unit or a water carrier would take an hour from the nearest city to my town (that's what the fire brigade said anyway but it was more then 5years ago)

How did you guys create the delay when you call a unit from off the map in your saved game? I want to have that same delay in a fresh freeplay game as it is a nice touch of realisim to have the small town emergency services on their own for quite some time at a job etc.

Haven't played EM4 for awhile now and I'm struggling to install this, I extracted it into the Mods subfolder, it appears in the game when I go to load it up (in game) it has a green spanner and when I load it up then start a freeplay game it is just the basic vanilla game.

Sorry if I'm missing something plainly obvious here :P

Haven't played EM4 for awhile now and I'm struggling to install this, I extracted it into the Mods subfolder, it appears in the game when I go to load it up (in game) it has a green spanner and when I load it up then start a freeplay game it is just the basic vanilla game.

Did you actually install it with the Modinstaller?

Is it an EM4 file or is it a normal file with all the game data in it? If its the EM4 file you need to install it with the mod installer like Stumpje said. Also which version did you download? The one from the link on the 1st page or from the downloads section?

Is it an EM4 file or is it a normal file with all the game data in it? If its the EM4 file you need to install it with the mod installer like Stumpje said. Also which version did you download? The one from the link on the 1st page or from the downloads section?

The one from the first page, is there any difference between the one in the DL section and the first post? :P

Did you actually install it with the Modinstaller?

Ooops, thats the plainly obvious thing I was missing haha. Cheers

It may have already been answered but I can't seem to find it, how do you send a firefighter into the second story of a building? I have a cardiac arrest and have tried using both CARP and TL, but I don't have the install at a building command? 

Thanks in advance

-FFMeredith

The one from the first page, is there any difference between the one in the DL section and the first post? :P

Ooops, thats the plainly obvious thing I was missing haha. Cheers

The one on the DL section is 10mb smaller then the one on the 1st page, some people who have downloaded it from the DL section have had problems with the mod.

It may have already been answered but I can't seem to find it, how do you send a firefighter into the second story of a building? I have a cardiac arrest and have tried using both CARP and TL, but I don't have the install at a building command? 

Thanks in advance

-FFMeredith

I think this is a known bug, but it hasn't been fixed. Only way I can think of fixing it would be to go into the editor and add the install command to the ladder truck and carp.

I think this is a known bug, but it hasn't been fixed. Only way I can think of fixing it would be to go into the editor and add the install command to the ladder truck and carp.

That is what I have done and it works

The delay should work in a new freeplay game, it does for me.

No delay for me and I even tried a fresh download and install....