Guest e34p

Welfordshire Modification [RELEASED]

Hi everyone.. I am still having a CTD problem and it is only when i camera over Rambleside station.. I have updated my nvidia drivers, I removed the turnout gear from the wall of Rambleside, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the mod several times to no avail!! Is there anyone who may have any further help on the matter or who was getting CTD and has fixed it?

logfile.txt

Hi everyone.. I am still having a CTD problem and it is only when i camera over Rambleside station.. I have updated my nvidia drivers, I removed the turnout gear from the wall of Rambleside, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the mod several times to no avail!! Is there anyone who may have any further help on the matter or who was getting CTD and has fixed it?

attachicon.giflogfile.txt

I would offer my help, but I've had no problems with CTD on this mod... So I wouldn't know where to start sorry.

attachicon.giflogfile.txt

For me it's not the camera over Rambleside station that does it, it is having the mouse pointer over top of the 'house/ office' part of the station. This is the only thing that causes a CTD for me so as long as I keep the mouse pointer well away I can play for hours. Since it is only the house/ office part of the station that is the CTD trigger I can still click on the Rambleside appliances in the engine bay and use the station controller to call fire fighters etc. Just be careful not to pass the mouse over the rest of the station.

The HVP is a fantastic vehicle and it's good how the back comes off, how-ever what would be really good is a flood from the stream in the town of Welford where the HVP can be used? Seen as in Somerset right now that's what's happening. Just a suggestion ;)

Why are you done with em4 its one of my fave mods of all time man

Thank you for the kind words. It's very much appreciated. That is the reason we created this mod.

However, both Scrivs and I have our own lives (family, friends, work etc) and creating the mod took a lot more time and effort than we originally anticipated. So we have both had more than enough of it to last us a long time.

We aren't saying never. Just not for a good time.

Thank you for the kind words. It's very much appreciated. That is the reason we created this mod.

However, both Scrivs and I have our own lives (family, friends, work etc) and creating the mod took a lot more time and effort than we originally anticipated. So we have both had more than enough of it to last us a long time.

We aren't saying never. Just not for a good time.

That is understandable :) thanks for all the hard work you both put into the mod(s) you've made. Hopefully in the future you will come back and like gunswat said personal life comes first.