Guest e34p

Welfordshire Modification [RELEASED]

i seem to have trouble everytime i download this mod  :huh: it downloads but its showing theres no files in it? when i go on the game on the mods and go to the save game theres nothing inside i've deleted and reinstalled and still nothing can someone please give me some advice as i really wanna play this mod .

i love this mod its awsome  love the fact you can change the firefighters gear like helmet, trousers  full gear etc i wish they used that on the London mod ;)

there are a couple of things to
> the fire engine with the ladder (tuntable) no just the turntable when i connect the hydrent to it i cant unhook it and it is stuck there and doesnt move :/
> afew to many fire alarms, i have like 1alarm all the time :(
> i dont know if its my luck but i played it for just under an hour and have'nt had one police job :'( 
and last . the fires that iget in the countrybit (big green area) wont let me put them out i tried with hoses and extinguser? so i have to let them burn out and fail 

apart from that I LOVE THIS MOD ONE of the best i played thanks guys/girls.

beastybill hope you don't mind me asking what software did you use to open up the files when you downloaded the mod ? I'm using winrar and the files dont seem to be all there its just the tutorial ?  

I use WinRar, when you open the WinRar folder there should be the tutorial and a file with the extension .e4mod. You will need to use the mod installer for that once you extract it.

Also which one did you download? As I downloaded it from the Mega link on the 1st page.

I use WinRar, when you open the WinRar folder there should be the tutorial and a file with the extension .e4mod. You will need to use the mod installer for that once you extract it.

Also which one did you download? As I downloaded it from the Mega link on the 1st page.

i used the one stan approved on downloads , and i will try the one now on the front page and see if that works see when i go on the game its there but the author says unknown when it should say e34p & scrivs who made this mod when i go to saved games theres nothing there ?

i used the one stan approved on downloads , and i will try the one now on the front page and see if that works see when i go on the game its there but the author says unknown when it should say e34p & scrivs who made this mod when i go to saved games theres nothing there ?

Yeah I noticed that the one on the downloads is something like 10mb smaller then the one on Mega link on the 1st page. Try downloading that one it should work then. I had the game saves and all the info on the mod screen with that one.

Yeah I noticed that the one on the downloads is something like 10mb smaller then the one on Mega link on the 1st page. Try downloading that one it should work then. I had the game saves and all the info on the mod screen with that one.

okay thanks mate i shall try that one been trying for two days to get this mod lol you can say i'm not the best on computers if i get stuck can i ask again ?

okay thanks mate i shall try that one been trying for two days to get this mod lol you can say i'm not the best on computers if i get stuck can i ask again ?

No problems :) yeah it does get frustrating when your not sure what to do. Yeah by all means just send me an inbox message (saves clogging up e34p release thread ;) lol)

Guys, if you are having CTD it is probably because you don't have a very fast computer. Try going into the editor and deleting all the fire uniforms on the wall.

The firefighters can still change clothes at the fire engine.

And as for MARCO, if you think it's stupid. Either get a decent computer or bore off to another mod.

I don't think it's my computer, I'm running

Win 7 64bit

i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz

16Gb RAM

Nvidia GTX660Ti 2Gb

But I will try deleting the uniforms and see how that goes.. I've just played for about an hour before CTD, so not complaining.. As I said before, really good mod, thoroughly enjoy the game play and thanks to the team for all the hard work.. Thanks for the help e34p.. 

I have to say, this is my favourite British mod of all times. Although it's my favourite one, there are quite a few issues which might be resolved over time through patches. Here are the ones I can remember:

1. Whenever connecting the hose to the trucks and then deploying the monitor (or whatever it's called), it then no longer uses the water supply from the truck and basically has an infinite supply of water... It just makes it a little bit too easy.

2. Whenever I have car accident in the forest path with the fallen tree on the car, whenever I complete the mission, the tree doesn't disappear effectively creating a permanent block. I can't use the hacksaw on it either.

3. I've been playing this for a couple of hours, and there are absolutely no police calls... Maybe I'm just a bit too eager to call in the ARV's from the station via the panic button :D

I haven't had any CTD's so far, but those are just the issues I've spotted so far.

I have to say, this is my favourite British mod of all times. Although it's my favourite one, there are quite a few issues which might be resolved over time through patches. Here are the ones I can remember:

1. Whenever connecting the hose to the trucks and then deploying the monitor (or whatever it's called), it then no longer uses the water supply from the truck and basically has an infinite supply of water... It just makes it a little bit too easy.

2. Whenever I have car accident in the forest path with the fallen tree on the car, whenever I complete the mission, the tree doesn't disappear effectively creating a permanent block. I can't use the hacksaw on it either.

3. I've been playing this for a couple of hours, and there are absolutely no police calls... Maybe I'm just a bit too eager to call in the ARV's from the station via the panic button :D

I haven't had any CTD's so far, but those are just the issues I've spotted so far.

I barely got any Police calls, you have to go into your freeplay specs and activate them.

I can't attach the hose to the Engine except for small fire engine (SUV?) .. Is this problem for everyone or just for me?

but. mod is great map is really good and scripts of the mods are also very good !

You'll find the answer in the tutorial