Guest e34p

Welfordshire Modification [RELEASED]

@beastybill88 I found that Calling a ARV shooting the vehicle causing the problem usualy the one on the right if you look from the service station and towing it helps for a while just keep checking it to make sure its running

I tired that earlier today and found it worked for a few minutes, then the next car to turn right stopped and clogged everything up again. Oh well at least there is a couple of work around's, although is there a file to reduce the traffic amount like in the LA mod for example?

I have to say this is definitely one of the best mods I've played, you guys have done a fantastic job so well done! The only issue I've had is with the turntable ladder and the CARP, I can't rescue people from buildings using either and I can't send a firefighter up in the rescue cage in the TL. Anyone else having a similar issue?

Yeah, I have the same problem now I've tested. A Firefighter needs to be in Fire Gear to access the TL but there is no 'Deinstall' button, you need to press HQ and it will only go home as I found earlier when it left two firefighters stranded :D As for the CARP, it works fine as a Firefighting platform. 

The OC-D

I wish people like this would go make their own mod, and then feel bad when people like him criticize it. As a result of your behavior this evening I shall be reporting you. I don't feel any need to be such a bastard about what is a great mod. 

Hang on? What I was talking to the guy criticizing the mod telling him to grow up rather than criticise .. how is that not clear? 

I've replicated the CTD, if you put your camera over the rambleside fire station (North) nothing happens, but if you wave your mouse across it, then it crashes.

Logfile included;

attachicon.giflogfile.txt

Yep, this is also when I get the CTD.. But it doesn't happen everytime I move the camera to Rambleside, but if it's going to CTD, this will be when it happens..

Hi i wonder if someone can give me some advice?  I've followed quite a few mods over the last few months and downloads some of them, like the london mod, rockport mod, new york mod and a few others played and worked fine. As i've come to download this i just cant seem to get all the files when i use winrar or zip to play the mod am i doing something wrong ? any help would be great or advice

Yep, this is also when I get the CTD.. But it doesn't happen everytime I move the camera to Rambleside, but if it's going to CTD, this will be when it happens..

Guys, if you are having CTD it is probably because you don't have a very fast computer. Try going into the editor and deleting all the fire uniforms on the wall.

The firefighters can still change clothes at the fire engine.

And as for MARCO, if you think it's stupid. Either get a decent computer or bore off to another mod.

Guys, if you are having CTD it is probably because you don't have a very fast computer. Try going into the editor and deleting all the fire uniforms on the wall.

The firefighters can still change clothes at the fire engine.

And as for MARCO, if you think it's stupid. Either get a decent computer or bore off to another mod.

Kid I have very good computer, I have mod where models have more than 24k polygons, and everything is fine, Westfiield Mod have issue in script.

?SpawnPoint "car_traffic_02": Assigned path "car_traffic_02" is blocked.
?SpawnPoint "Civil_04": Assigned path "Civil_03" is blocked.

This is the reason why it's crashed! (logfile from cola75)

Blocking path is a map issue. Seen this many times also on other modifications. Maybe the spawn point was not deleted or isn't reachable for the cars.

Another problem ist this:

?no door found for animation with door-type 2

But i'm not sure if this causes a btd

If it's a map issue, then why are the majority of people not getting CTDs?

And MARCO....kid? Really?! I have no time left for you now. Me and Scrivs have spent countless hours on this, if you're going to be a dick about it then frankly I couldn't care less if it doesn't work for you. End of.

If it's a map issue, then why are the majority of people not getting CTDs?

And MARCO....kid? Really?! I have no time left for you now. Me and Scrivs have spent countless hours on this, if you're going to be a dick about it then frankly I couldn't care less if it doesn't work for you. End of.

Well said, don't let people get to you.

Some people need 

Im running on a PC with 16gb.... and yet I still have the CTD.

Wow and I thought I had alot of ram lol! So its not that then. Weird how some people are getting it and some aren't.

And e34p don't let people get to you about it, some people just need some common courtesy, they wouldn't even have any of the mods that are available now if people like yourself and others didn't put the time and effort in to making them.

Great mod.
Just got problem with hoseconnecting at the moment.
I need to click 1000 times before i can connect IF i can connect.
But im going to try the tip with only press on the cab of the engine.

The water system is decent even though it runs out a little too fast.
And some more variation on the calls would be perfect.

Great mod.

Just got problem with hoseconnecting at the moment.

I need to click 1000 times before i can connect IF i can connect.

But im going to try the tip with only press on the cab of the engine.

The water system is decent even though it runs out a little too fast.

And some more variation on the calls would be perfect.

Yeah clicking on the cab will connect the hose everytime. Saves having to click x amount of times before it works lol