Guest e34p

Welfordshire Modification [RELEASED]

First of all, great mod.. I appreciate the work that has gone into it, and enjoying the  game play  ie calling the retained FF's, the units available on map and from off map.. Well Done..

I am also having CTD issues, but have not yet found any reason as to why.. Sometimes I can play for 5mins, other times 20mins and then for no apparent reason, it will crash.. I am playing freeplay, not the saved game..

Could you also explain the basic role or difference between the Crew Managers and the Watch Managers? Is it possible to refill appliances from the Water Tanker, or can they only be filled from a hydrant with one length of hose? 

Once again, great work.. Thanks

Sorry guys, I've never had a crash to desktop on this mod and as a result really can't suggest anything. If anyone else wants to look into this, then please feel free.

There is no real difference gameplay wise. It is mainly an aesthetics for the British feel to it. In the UK the Crew Manager would ride in charge of the Water Tender (eg 10P2) and the Watch Manager would ride in charge of the Rescue Pump (eg 10P1) I hope this help.

I like to see that people are picking up on the little details on the map haha!

Again, thanks for the kind words everyone! It makes all the hard work worthwhile.

Hey Scrivis,

You forgot to mention me in the credits for the back part of the Dennis Rapier from the Antwerpen Mod.

''If you were to give permission for me to release the model I would of course give full credit :)''

Not a big problem mate, but just mention me in the credits alright?

Cheers.

Hi RedHawk, please accept our apologies. You have been added to the credits in post one of this topic.

Again, thank you for your work.

Thanks guys for this awesome mod. I don't want to offence other great modders, but this is the best mod I've ever played! Again, thank you guys for this mod! 

PS.: Does anybody know how to edit number of calls? I am asking because I get pretty much of fire/EMS calls, and almost no police calls. If I do, it's only pick-pocketing and aggresive dog or how the hell is this incident called in the game, thanks! 

Bugi007

Thanks guys for this awesome mod. I don't want to offence other great modders, but this is the best mod I've ever played! Again, thank you guys for this mod! 

PS.: Does anybody know how to edit number of calls? I am asking because I get pretty much of fire/EMS calls, and almost no police calls. If I do, it's only pick-pocketing and aggresive dog or how the hell is this incident called in the game, thanks! 

Bugi007

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/file/525-emergency-4-configurator/ try this 

its quiet nice but the fire station in the top coner the trucks dont park rigth same for the police staiton and the fire trucks wont alow hoses to connect or hydrant to fire truck wont work so you cant give the truck water dont know if its a bug for anyone else but its a pain trying to get the trucks to alow the fire hose

but apart from those few things EPIC as hell and love playing it

When connecting to the fire engines, are you clicking on the cab. You must right click on the cab for the hoses to work.

Really excellent work guys, having loads of fun, always been a dream of mine to have a rural mod. Also, I hope I won't jinx myself, but I've played 4/5 games each over 30 mins (min 30 max 90) and I've not had a CTD yet :)

The OC-D

|Loading Model mod:Models\Objects\Misc\empty.v3o|[VNUM=1.43]|Model contains 32 vertices, 12 polygons, 0 bones, 0 muscleanimframes|Vision Core: Resized memory for Entities to  3694 kB.!WATER, Start DummyCheckWaterSupply!WATER, Assigned water tank level of 1818 to mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 Welfordshire County Council/County Council Van.e4p!WATER, Assigned water tank level of 1818 to mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/01 Welfordshire FRS/01 Welford 10P1.e4p!WATER, Assigned water tank level of 1818 to mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/01 Welfordshire FRS/01 Welford 10P2.e4p!WATER, Assigned water tank level of 1818 to mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/01 Welfordshire FRS/01 Rambleside 14Z1.e4p!WATER, Assigned water tank level of 1818 to mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/01 Welfordshire FRS/01 Rambleside 14P1.e4p?SpawnPoint "car_traffic_03": Assigned path "car_traffic_03" is blocked.?SpawnPoint "Civil_04": Assigned path "Civil_03" is blocked.!WARNING: global listener object is still registered! Unregister listener before destroying object!

My log file.

when did the IRA start pick pocketing? haha triggered a huge response for police as a precaution wasn't sure what to expect

I got that call i laughed my head off. Why would the soldiers not do anything against that man in real life. (I know you could not script it)

I have to say this is definitely one of the best mods I've played, you guys have done a fantastic job so well done! The only issue I've had is with the turntable ladder and the CARP, I can't rescue people from buildings using either and I can't send a firefighter up in the rescue cage in the TL. Anyone else having a similar issue?

Hey guys!

I have been following the  progress of your mod since last year and I downloaded the it last night and after a while of figuring out how to do things (even though I read the tutorial) and tinkering with some of the call settings I had alot of fun I'm very impressed! I think when I called it a night I had played for 156 minutes non stop with no major problems like CTD.

There are a few things though which where getting abit annoying.

• The road where the horse stable is, (and where off map emergency vehicles come from) that is always backed up with traffic and I constantly have a traffic unit there redirecting as I can't call off map vehicles when its all backed up :( I think its the traffic lights at that junction causing it.
  • is there any way of getting more police calls? As I don't think I had even 1 pick pocket call in the whole 156 minutes I played it was all fire and medical calls. I've made sure they are turned on in the freeplay settings.
  • Some of the medical calls where a victim has fallen in a place where units can't get to them on foot. I had one where someone had a heart attack behind a van and was unable to get help until the van was recovered.
  • Also some of the ambulances don't seem to have lightbars... Either that or I am going mad lol.

Overall I am very impressed keep up the great work guys!

Bill