Guest e34p

Welfordshire Modification [RELEASED]

Guest e34p

I have been learning how to do lighting in the editor and I was wanting to edit the lights in this mod, (for personal use) and I was wondering if I wanted to show people my work how would I record my gameplay show casing the lights, also if I was to post updates on my work would I post here or start a new topic in the mod development and concepts section

Start a new topic

Start a new topic

I did, would you be ok if I released it or would you prefer it stayed private?

I did, would you be ok if I released it or would you prefer it stayed private?

Just had a look. You've done some good work.

Although, I'm sorry but you can not release it. For a few reasons:

1) Myself and Scrivs would like to keep the Welfordshire Mod as our own work, we don't want anyone else releasing a different version of the hours and hours of hard work we have done on the mod.

2) Although you have done a good job with your private mod, some of the changes you have made don't fit into how we see the units of our fictional county. For example the stuff you have added onto the roof of the HART unit and the blues of some of the fire appliances. We would like to keep the released version of the mod how we see it in our own minds.

Sorry if this is disappointing to you or anyone else, but this is how we wish to keep the mod, for now at least.

But having said that, there is nothing stopping you from privately sending your version of the mod onto select individuals. As long as it is not publicly released of course.

Just had a look. You've done some good work.

Although, I'm sorry but you can not release it. For a few reasons:

1) Myself and Scrivs would like to keep the Welfordshire Mod as our own work, we don't want anyone else releasing a different version of the hours and hours of hard work we have done on the mod.

2) Although you have done a good job with your private mod, some of the changes you have made don't fit into how we see the units of our fictional county. For example the stuff you have added onto the roof of the HART unit and the blues of some of the fire appliances. We would like to keep the released version of the mod how we see it in our own minds.

Sorry if this is disappointing to you or anyone else, but this is how we wish to keep the mod, for now at least.

But having said that, there is nothing stopping you from privately sending your version of the mod onto select individuals. As long as it is not publicly released of course.

Ok not a problem i completely understand :)

Wonderful Mod very well done although there are one two thing that could be fixed, for example the 11A5 TL should have an "install command" and the navara on the map has a few little problems parking.

Keep up the good work!

you can fix that by going into the editor and putting the command on the vehicle