Guest e34p

Welfordshire Modification [RELEASED]

So I installed this bad boy, and was a little dissapointed in the CTD when you go over the north fire station. to combat it, i just avoid that area, and send units from either offscreen or the south station.

wow, what an amazing game, I had a game the other day that lasted almost 2 hours (it then ran out of missions).

The stations just add so much to the game. well done. If you guys could eventually fix the CTD it would be awesome.

So I installed this bad boy, and was a little dissapointed in the CTD when you go over the north fire station. to combat it, i just avoid that area, and send units from either offscreen or the south station.

wow, what an amazing game, I had a game the other day that lasted almost 2 hours (it then ran out of missions).

The stations just add so much to the game. well done. If you guys could eventually fix the CTD it would be awesome.

You can use the top fire station. Just don't let you mouse go over the office part of the fire station. You can use everything in the engine bay with no CTD

Does anybody know where the rear of the Pumpers can be found? they're a separate skin but i cant find them there is another skin in each folder but i cant open it

It is in the objects folder or a sub folder in the objects folder, not sure exactly where as I'm not at home but its in there not the vehicals folder

Does anybody know where the rear of the Pumpers can be found? they're a separate skin but i cant find them there is another skin in each folder but i cant open it

Please be aware that we do not have permission to let anyone else use it in another mod (unless of course you are planning to use it in a private mod)