Guest e34p

Welfordshire Modification [RELEASED]

Just a personal one just to speed up gameplay, i think a minor injury unit would be nice that can take two ambulances, because at the minute, ambulances take about 1 in-game hour to get onto the map, then they go off map again when transporting a pt so it takes the p when dealing with anything medical.

Are you playing from the saved game? If so try just loading it from the freeplay at the main menu. The ambulances should appear on the map a lot quicker.

I experience some serious FPS drops when moving the camera to the middle of the map (over the curving road) and when you press any firefighter's change clothing option whilst in a fire station. No idea why for the first one but for the second one the large amount of Fire fighter gear "stored" in the station, which I presume you can change clothing at, might be causing it.

Also when the person behind the counter in the tesco petrol station gets injured, a medic can't get to him to heal him or a stretcher to take him away.

Probably not for a long time. Why? Have you found any issues with it?

I assumed that you were planning to release updates for the following reasons:

The units don't have correct names or thumbnails in the dispatch screen (when you select them). Rather than say "St Johns Ambulance" It says "ID_NAME_......" for them all. It just makes the mod feel unfinished.

I find some unit pathfinding issues at the bottom left corner of the map, fire engines would rather go off the edge of the map and re-appear further up that edge than take a road to get back to station/to a scene.

Also, in my opinion it takes way to long to dispatch units from off the map, it makes the game a little slower paced than my liking.

Nonetheless, a good mod though. :)

Fantastic, been waiting for a mod like this! Set in the UK with Two-Tone sirens, a made map, realism...etc!

Thanks - looking forward to playing! ;)

4QISF1x.jpg

THIS IS HARDLY APPROPRIATE

For me the women had suffered injuries and the man was still doing... well, you know what.

Sent mountain rescue up there to save the women, sent a bunch of police to arrest the hooligans lol.

I'm having issues deploying hoses on fires, I use both engines from the SW station. Firstly I connect a line to a hydrant. Occasionally an issue will happen where the fire fighter cannot connect. The same issue happens after hooking up, the fire personnel cannot connect the hoses. I have tried opening and closing shutters, cones and RTC equipment but no change. Any fix to this problem or am I connecting wrong? My FF's wear normal gear, the lockers are open when trying to connect. Cones & RTC equipment is not deployed. This can happen to both engines and has happened on the other appliances?

Any help is appreciated 

-FFMeredith

I'm having issues deploying hoses on fires, I use both engines from the SW station. Firstly I connect a line to a hydrant. Occasionally an issue will happen where the fire fighter cannot connect. The same issue happens after hooking up, the fire personnel cannot connect the hoses. I have tried opening and closing shutters, cones and RTC equipment but no change. Any fix to this problem or am I connecting wrong? My FF's wear normal gear, the lockers are open when trying to connect. Cones & RTC equipment is not deployed. This can happen to both engines and has happened on the other appliances?

Any help is appreciated 

-FFMeredith

Right click the front of the cab of the truck, that will correct the issue of hose connection.

I also managed to replicate the issue involving the CTD at the northern fire station for the people who are having that issue.  It seems that if you mouse over the "house" part of the station, eventually you will crash.  Try it and see if it does it for you guys, but I can't find a reason why it would do that yet =\

Is there a way to slow down the rate of false fire alarms that come in? I like a fair amount of false alarms, but it is pretty rapid.

First of all, great mod.. I appreciate the work that has gone into it, and enjoying the  game play  ie calling the retained FF's, the units available on map and from off map.. Well Done..

I am also having CTD issues, but have not yet found any reason as to why.. Sometimes I can play for 5mins, other times 20mins and then for no apparent reason, it will crash.. I am playing freeplay, not the saved game..

Could you also explain the basic role or difference between the Crew Managers and the Watch Managers? Is it possible to refill appliances from the Water Tanker, or can they only be filled from a hydrant with one length of hose? 

Once again, great work.. Thanks

Is there a way to slow down the rate of false fire alarms that come in? I like a fair amount of false alarms, but it is pretty rapid.

Dont turn them off :) your other calls will continue but the automatic fire alarms will stop till you turn them off.

Hey Scrivis,

You forgot to mention me in the credits for the back part of the Dennis Rapier from the Antwerpen Mod.

''If you were to give permission for me to release the model I would of course give full credit  :)'' 

Not a big problem mate, but just mention me in the credits alright?

Cheers.