Guest e34p

Welfordshire Modification [RELEASED]

Welcome to The Welfordshire Modification.

A modification for Emergency 4 set in the fictional county of Welfordshire, United Kingdom.

In this version, take control of the emergency services that serve the towns and surrounding areas of Welford (to the South) and Rambleside (to the North).

Welfordshire_Mod.jpg

READ THE TUTORIAL FIRST - however, do not play from the saved game.

Modification Download

https://mega.co.nz/#!5xllWZSC!K_bAX0zW-usDXfsPRZgAyRxDs9Jr6EHZX58F8VtW1Qg

We hope you enjoy our mod.

Credits:

• Dyson
  • Hoppah
  • Medic-1
  • Freelancer
  • RedHawk504
We apologise if we have missed anyone out. Please feel free to let us know if we have missed you and we will include you in the list.

Please post any comments below.

Kind regards

E34P & Scrivs

Thanks for your work guys and girls! Are you still planing to release patches and updates to the mod to make it even more awesome?

Probably not for a long time. Why? Have you found any issues with it?

I have; Just started playing from the Save Gave that the manual recommends, as soon as i started got a Food Poisoning case, sent the RRV as it was right around the corner, moved my camera over the fire station to the north then got a CTD.

And loving Ambulance 305, just like the old Staffordshire Ambulance Service style (Nice to also have the Panic Button incorporated EDIT: But it didnt work :( )

I have; Just started playing from the Save Gave that the manual recommends, as soon as i started got a Food Poisoning case, sent the RRV as it was right around the corner, moved my camera over the fire station to the north then got a CTD.

And loving Ambulance 305, just like the old Staffordshire Ambulance Service style (Nice to also have the Panic Button incorporated EDIT: But it didnt work :( )

Not sure about the CTD, I have never experienced one at all.

The panic button only works when there are police cars that have been previously sent to the police station.

With regards to the ambulances not appearing, this seems to be an issue with the save game. I would recommend not playing from the save game. I am not sure why this happens. But if you just start freeplay normally then it is not a issue.

Another bug, with the air ambulance: Helicopter comes with a pilot and two docs, none of which can get a stretcher, so before you get it you have to remove a doctor and select the paramedics, and the paramedics cant put the patient back into the helicopter

Another bug, with the air ambulance: Helicopter comes with a pilot and two docs, none of which can get a stretcher, so before you get it you have to remove a doctor and select the paramedics, and the paramedics cant put the patient back into the helicopter

That's not a bug. I couldn't get the script to work so that the paramedics could put a patient in the air ambulance. So the air ambulance is there purely as a quick response. Sorry guys.

Hello,

It comes to my attention that some of my work is in your modification and has not been credited for?... :nixweiss:

I've had a quick look at your files and I can see that "01 pub" "house 01" "house 02" I faintly remember sending these files to Scrivs on the agreement that

he can use them in the mod as long as I'm credited for.As far as I can see the credits only contains: Dyson,Hoppah,Medic-1.

I ask that my name is added to the credits if failed I will be forced to ask for my work to be withdrawn from your mod.

Apologise for the inconvenience but it's only fair I get credited when due...

Freelancer.

Great looking mod thank you for releasing it!

I am also getting the CTD when i move my camera over the northern fire station. But so far that is the only bug I can see.

Does this happen every time you move the camera over the fire station?

Does this happen every time you move the camera over the fire station?

It seems to be temperamental and reliant over camera angle and height.  I am trying to get a solid replication of it though.  

Also the paths for emergency vehicles seem to be off or something, a few routes they might cut across the grass or they might drive on the other side of the road.

It's most defiantly not a game breaker.

That being said, you have added in some amazing things and I love the great detail!  The map is highly enjoyable and the units are very well made.  Cheer mate, thanks again for the release.

Also theres no rear reds  so i find it hard to direct traffic and use the officers to do stuff

On the fire engines, you can use the scene lights to activate the rear red lights. However, it doesn't guide traffic.

Only one thing I'd like different with this mod, the siren is the same for all vehicles. It'd be nice to have different sirens for the services. 

It seems to be temperamental and reliant over camera angle and height. I am trying to get a solid replication of it though.

Also the paths for emergency vehicles seem to be off or something, a few routes they might cut across the grass or they might drive on the other side of the road.

It's most defiantly not a game breaker.

That being said, you have added in some amazing things and I love the great detail! The map is highly enjoyable and the units are very well made. Cheer mate, thanks again for the release.

I'm not sure about the CTD, like I said, I have not experienced it. Does it happen when you play from both the save game and the normal freeplay?

Guessing I'd say that the routes are because you are asking the vehicles to go somewhere off road. If you tell them to go to the nearest point on road then direct them from there.

Thanks for the kind words, it's pleasing to hear that people like our mod!!!

Just a personal one just to speed up gameplay, i think a minor injury unit would be nice that can take two ambulances, because at the minute, ambulances take about 1 in-game hour to get onto the map, then they go off map again when transporting a pt so it takes the p when dealing with anything medical.