Guest I7210I

CHEATS IN THE LA MOD

Guest I7210I

HELLO

I HAVE THE 1.3F DE EDITION OF EMEGENCY 4 DELUXE EDITION AND ALSO THE LA MOD AND I CAN'T PUT THE CHEATS..I HAVE AN QWERTY KEYBORD SO I DO FAIRZ AND AFTER IT CTRL+SHIFT+F11 AND IT"S NOT WORK..SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH THET PLEASE?

THENK YOU

Guest new to mods
HELLO

I HAVE THE 1.3F DE EDITION OF EMEGENCY 4 DELUXE EDITION AND ALSO THE LA MOD AND I CAN'T PUT THE CHEATS..I HAVE AN QWERTY KEYBORD SO I DO FAIRZ AND AFTER IT CTRL+SHIFT+F11 AND IT"S NOT WORK..SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH THET PLEASE?

THENK YOU

Well first try not to type in all caps.and you should try again but more careful :1046276128_motz:

Guest I7210I

i understand what was the prob..in my keybord =new one of microsoft ther's one buttem thet lock the f's so thet was the prob...thenk's anyway

Guest Gamesfunk
1.3F DE EDITION
Now, which one is it, the French one or the German one... :s
HELLO

THENK YOU

It should work as the LA mod does not change any file, which tampers with cheating or cheat codes.

G.