Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bernt

Amsterdam-Amstelland Modification

64 posts in this topic

It's really good, I've been enjoying it for a while now. Love the new map but there are some things that are a bit buggy. All in all though, well worth it :)

The OC-D

Mine looks similar but differnt so I think the vid was a beta or older version?sorry if I'm incorrect)

a little glitchy

but overall not bad,i like it

will take a little while to get use to the commands.

Really nice mod! However a bit buggy here and there and i'm missing the ME (Militaire Eenheid).

But overall an AWESOME mod!

So is the download link in the first post the most recent one?

The pedestrians keep getting stuck on the roads and stuff for me :/ Though I've had this with two other mods with large maps, so I'm not sure if it's a mod problem..or my computer just can't handle all the traffic..  

problem with traffic, and dispatching unit, when I select big brand, I have BTD :/

Would it be possible to do a English translation of the controls where you call out the units because i clicked one and it felt like the whole department was going haha.

is anyone else having trouble with the container fires?

i just cant put them out

That looks very nice actually, although it does need some polishing here and there. The cars look very detailed and the map looks good, a lot of Dutch influences are visible. I especially like what you did with the 1-6 buttons and the lights look very good too. I may actually try this mod out once I have some time.

Will this mod be updated?

Hoppah

Would it be possible to do a English translation of the controls where you call out the units because i clicked one and it felt like the whole department was going haha.

Same, there was a hostage situation and everyone started to come by me just pressing two buttons

haha that's the point of the Hostage(Gijzeling) button in the call out menu :P

Hey man I downloaded the mod but when I try to install it it says that the mod is corrupted. Please help?

That looks very nice actually, although it does need some polishing here and there. The cars look very detailed and the map looks good, a lot of Dutch influences are visible. I especially like what you did with the 1-6 buttons and the lights look very good too. I may actually try this mod out once I have some time.

Will this mod be updated?

Hoppah

When Hoppah reacts: shit-just-got-real.jpg