mariuswww

FSX Virtual Airlines

Hey!

Me, Rlast and Rafael Fernandez have created a virtual airline and would like a few more pilots. For now the virtual airline is very basic with 10 routes and 3 airplanes although if we can get another pilot or two we're going to expand.

We are using Fslive as our Virtual Airline host and we fly on fscloud multiplayer server.

Currently we have one 737-800W, one 757-200 and one ATR-72. Our plan is to get rid of the ATR and go for medium/ longhauls routes. Our base is currently in Las Américas Intl, Dominican Republic,

If you got experience with PMDG, Quality Sim, Captain sim or any other fairly realistic addons please contact us here on the forums or MERU's teamspeak: 64.154.38.226:9494.

Happy landings! :D

This sounds very cool! I've been flying a lot myself but have only medium experience with ultra realistic addons. What specific addons do you guys use?

I fly with stick & throttle, mostly because those jokes are ridiculously expensive. Saitek x52 Pro. Highly recommended!

Cheers!

Xandarb

This sounds very cool! I've been flying a lot myself but have only medium experience with ultra realistic addons. What specific addons do you guys use?

I fly with stick & throttle, mostly because those jokes are ridiculously expensive. Saitek x52 Pro. Highly recommended!

Cheers!

Xandarb

PMDG 737-800 and Flight1 ATR are the main fleet at the moment. Hoping to sell off the ATR and maybe buy some Airbus A318/A319/A320, so BlackBox Simulation Airbus Xtreme and Aerosoft Airbus X.

Cheers!

Xandarb

Update on the fleet: 1 737-600 (we use NGX), 1 Dash 8 q400 (Majestic) and 1 777 (PMDG/Wilco). Our base of operation is moved to Oslo Airport. If you want to join us we're on the MERU teamspeak. 64.154.38.226:9494