BBAILEY298

BOSTON MOD

okay so I am a bit confused here... you are saying that V1.0 is already out? Where... to your beta testers? And you are talking about V1.1 and 1.2... But if it hasn't been released to the general public then your updates are not really considered 1.1 and 1.2 they are merely just a add on to what you are sending your beta testers.

So currently at this moment you are actually in . 2 as nothing has been released yet.

Ive played the game for about an hour and i'd like to give a report.

The texture's look great! Except on the ford crown vic boston cruiser.

Its fun and loaded in a instant. 

The new units look very good.

Unfortunately it crashed after a hugh forest fire, but over all great!

Cant wait to see what you release at 1.2

Ok guy's I was able to down load the game and I made a small video.  Over all I played the game and it is start to making a mod.  Black outs map is good choice.  The units you re-skins originated from Jgreene you also should give him credit.  Keep plugging at it and you will in time get better, as I will myself. It is not an easy tasked to do this.  It takes a lot of dedicated time good luck guys with future projects if can help PM.       

Glad to see a Boston mod out there, it's definitely a solid mod all things considered. One note about the lights, for the police cars they would have to be all blue and white in the front, the only car I've ever seen with front reds was on Martha's Vineyard. Other than that, I agree with Flynn that the choice of map was a good one and I was especially pleased to see Massport represented with R1

I have to say, when this topic was created I thought it was going to either be someone wanting people to make a mod for him, or with a crappy copy-and-paste mod.

I have to say, I am pleasantly wrong. While there's some room for improvement, the mod is fantastic. Good job!  :holdglass: