Freelancer

The London Project [WIP]

Looks very good, great work! Feel free to use photos from my NGP 2013 account if you want to download some then let me know, if you need any help with roles of vehicles etc then also give me a shout. (Been living in London all my life so I do know a lot about the emergency services there). :)

Apologizes for the lack of updates but we've all been rather busy but now we hope to get our work back on track,hopefully with a nice Christmas update :xmas:

in the mean time here's another unit to be shown. :)

hu98.png

Still got a few minor changes to be made..

Enjoy your weekend...
Freelancer & Team

That looks great, quite like the addition of hubcaps on the mondeo! Will you be doing unmarked cars as well as the Met have a lot used by Robbery Squad and Tactical Firearms Units? Something like an unmarked Mondeo or Zafira for Robbery Squad and unmarked Jaguar or BMW for TFU's would be great to see in the mod. :)

Thanks for the support :) in answer to your question we already have an unmarked mondeo I may release pictures of it soon :)

We want to hear your suggestions for the LFB units so feel free to post any links/pictures/idea's etc... 

Thanks for the support :) in answer to your question we already have an unmarked mondeo I may release pictures of it soon :)

We want to hear your suggestions for the LFB units so feel free to post any links/pictures/idea's etc... 

I agree with the CSU and SSU maybe the hose layer unit, and the fire investigation unit too? :)