Freelancer

The London Project [WIP]

logo.png

The London Project

Whats "The London Project"? The London Project is a new London mod that aims to create Emergency 4 into the wonderful City of London.

I would just like to state that nothing is being copied and pasted from the other London mod and it completely separate.A whole new map is

in the works with Iconic Icons such as the London Red Bus and Black cab etc..Are they going to be any Landmarks in the map or what is the map

based on?To answer this the map will have no iconic landmarks or at least in the first version and the map is made up no where specific.

The Team

Freelancer-Leading Developer,2D/3D Artist

BritishReserveArmyCadets-Co Leading Developer

Dyson- General Help, Map

Recruiting 

3D Artist

2D Artist 

Green=Wanted

Red=No Longer Needed

Screenshots

x2qd.png

3t13.png

We hope that you will like our mod and that you shall support us in the mean time to help get everyone in the British Spirit how about some Rolling Stones? :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgbZ1uiwKKU

Regards Freelancer & Team

Looks excellent, really wish you good luck with this! I love those DPG units too, saw one quite recently up in central London actually. The fire truck also looks really dynamic, and I like the curve its got, and of course, the map looks great; I can see you've put to good use those buildings that BRAC (British Reserve...) made!

We're glad to see so many good responses and today we have 2 new images we want to share with you.

@Cops They should but I believe the Em4 engine won't allow it.

@Rlast Thanks for the comment and the new buildings are all my own work. (Model+Texture)

So to start off with Here's a SKODA ANPR Car.

tjyb.png

And Another Mercedes Atego 

wr28.png

Thanks for the Support Freelancer & Team

oh my god i see DPG units freaking DPG units oh my god oh my god oh my god

To make you even more happy, we will have battenberg DPG units, ive just got back from the remembrance parade there (Anyone see me? BBC 1?) and can confirm that they do exist, not just in a photoshop.

We're glad to see so many good responses and today we have 2 new images we want to share with you.

@Cops They should but I believe the Em4 engine won't allow it.

@Rlast Thanks for the comment and the new buildings are all my own work. (Model+Texture)

So to start off with Here's a SKODA ANPR Car.

tjyb.png

And Another Mercedes Atego 

wr28.png

Thanks for the Support Freelancer & Team

Sorry for the mistake. Great modelling as always mate, and I love the ANPR unit. Looking forward to this very much.

LAS - MB Sprinter

EM4_2013_11_11_21_02_51_85.png

Just finished it. :)

BTW, Freelancer has a quick message for the community... Basically, "We are currently taking any request ideas into consideration and also you're free to ask any questions regarding the mod (no release date questions, please)."