Freelancer

The London Project [WIP]

Didn't know that these are the first UK person skins for EM4, that's interesting. I think they are really nicely done.

he means it's his first uk person skins like the first ones he's skinned.

Gunswat

Awesome looking mod Guys. Could I ask and I do apologise if this question has been asked, will you be including units from the British Transport Police? Perhaps the Ford Kuga? Ford Focus?

Many thanks in advance

Pledge

Awesome looking mod Guys. Could I ask and I do apologise if this question has been asked, will you be including units from the British Transport Police? Perhaps the Ford Kuga? Ford Focus?

Many thanks in advance

Pledge

I do have plans for BTP but i doubt they will make an appearance in 1.0

I do have plans for BTP but i doubt they will make an appearance in 1.0

Excellent. Thank You for replying. I do have a particular interest in BTP so this is good news.

Look forward to the the future updates.

Regards

pledge

Looking good!

I don't know how much realism you're going for, but the Discos aren't normal FRUs (LAS use FRU not RRV to refer to response cars). They are HART/EPRR vehicles, and there's only a few of them in service, XC70s are far more common. The normal FRUs are Skoda Octavias and Vauxhall Zafiras.

Looking good!

I don't know how much realism you're going for, but the Discos aren't normal FRUs (LAS use FRU not RRV to refer to response cars). They are HART/EPRR vehicles, and there's only a few of them in service, XC70s are far more common. The normal FRUs are Skoda Octavias and Vauxhall Zafiras.

Maybe RRV was the wrong word to use, either way here is what it's based on :)

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8029/8040636790_cb422b4a05_b.jpg

Yep, HART/EPRR FRU. Seen the Discos a few times recently, HART Officer at a house fire, HART Para we backed up when he came across a call, the HART Paras that brought us a Mangar Elk also arrived in one.

FRUs are all Octavias and Zafiras, DSO vehicles are usually Zafiras too. The XC70s are used by HART, Central Ops and the JRU. Central Ops vehicles will act as an FRU and respond to Cat A calls, they just have some extra training and gear (e.g ballistic gear) so can better deal with firearms incidents. The JRU work alongside the Police and respond to Police requests for assistance.

This is from Google, but they're like this

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7623/16697654430_15f257031e.jpg

If I remember I'll see if I can get some actual pics later. It might be too dark when we finish though...

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I really like this, and shall include this in the mod it will make a nice addition :)

We had a 15 plate one today, less than 300 miles on the clock :D Unfortunately my phone didn't manage to last the shift so I couldn't get any pics for you. I'll have to see if it's around tomorrrow. If the 15 one isn't, one of the 64 ones might be, we seem to have gained a few new vehicles at our station.