Freelancer

The London Project [WIP]

Let me get out my crystal ball...

I predict a warning

And you'd be correct with that prediction.

when is it coing out do you know

One of the things you do when you join the forum is to read those things called 'The Terms of Service', also known as THE RULES. You even have to agree to them before you join. You obviously made the mistake of not reading what you were agreeing to...

You've just won a warning point as a result.

Freelancer, good to see you'll be working on this again. I would offer to help, but I simply don't have the time. However I do now work in London, so if you have any questions... I can't guarantee I'll know the answer, but feel free to drop me a PM :)

Hey

Great momd! all vehicles look really nice, I have one question, I've read through the thread but either noone's asked or I missed it but will all cops be armed or will you have Armedresponse officers?

Swissfire

It will be true to live, all cops unarmed with armed response option.

Me and freelancer are currently working on upgrading the scale of the fleet to match the personnel in game. I've always felt UK mods were let down by the fact that most personnel tower over their response vehicles, this is what we have so far (also some minor texture adjustments too) hope you guys like it we've both been busy :)

Em4_2015_03_25_13_02_56_22.png

Em4_2015_03_25_13_03_42_25.png

Em4_2015_03_25_13_09_33_23.png

Me and freelancer are currently working on upgrading the scale of the fleet to match the personnel in game. I've always felt UK mods were let down by the fact that most personnel tower over their response vehicles, this is what we have so far (also some minor texture adjustments too) hope you guys like it we've both been busy :)

Those look amazing, can't wait to play this one. The skins look amazing too!