Freelancer

The London Project [WIP]

can't wait! it's going to be epic :laugh:

I have to agree very exciting and if any chance it is released before Xmas what an Xmas present that would be for us all in the community keep us updated guys on your amazing fantastic and flabagasting skilled work on this mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When is it going to be released, also is the mod going to have DPG (diplomatic protection group) vehicles?

Asking for release dates is against the forum rules. + 1 warning point and posting restriction for 48 hours.

Ā 

Ā 

please don't ask about release dates and yea think I saw them ages ago

Gunswat

STOP PLAYING MODERATOR. Learn to click that little button that says report.

Ā 

Ā 

Going back to topic, I don't know if you've got around to lighting units yet... but when you do the new HEMS car, I can tell you from experience that it doesn't have green lights anymore. Just blue/white in the lightbar, no green.

Only just stumbled across this and it does look good. Will you be including vehicles such as the Met Police BMW IRV's/Area cars?

Ā 

If needed, I can assist with the Metropolitan Police side of things (i.e cars, etc).

Ā 

Talking about the BMW IRV, got an image if needed -

10589565315_67a4b149c8_n.jpgĀ  Ā  BMW 525d Area Car.

Hello guys,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I recently got a new computer and had a lot of problems with my 3ds max so I've been unable to work on the mod.But this morning

my luck changed and now 3ds max is fully functional again, this now means I can continue on the mod. I'm still looking for some help

so if your interested shoot me a PM. Now it's time to get this mod back on the road again,

Ā 

Ā 

Updates coming soon.