Freelancer

The London Project [WIP]

Update:

LFB Personnel

post-6496-0-75607700-1403893328_thumb.pn

Addtionally:

I've done lots of work today, including lighting a few units, we're now mostly using Polygon Lights and not corona's.

I've also created a siren, as used on the older LFB appliances, such as those used on the programme; London's Burning.

Would you guys like the option to change into various incident vests aswell, such as BA Commander, Incident Officer, etc.

And what about the possibility of a limited water supply if I can get it working?

@RangerDog the reg plates have been fixed now :)

Also I'm setting up a few polls regarding game-play for the mod so please answer (consider positive & negatives of each option) them as we would like to know what you think

Just remember if you have multiple siren buttons like with Manhattan mod, you will have to keep pressing different buttons to change the tone (obviously) but this will cause interference if you have lots of incidents going on, and just hearing the same tone all the time will make the game a bit boring.

@RangerDog the reg plates have been fixed now :)

Also I'm setting up a few polls regarding game-play for the mod so please answer (consider positive & negatives of each option) them as we would like to know what you think

Has poll been set up yet as through this typatalk app thing to follow via mobile I can not find any poll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has poll been set up yet as through this typatalk app thing to follow via mobile I can not find any poll

use the webversion of taptalk there's an option on the app somewhere 

Just a query... Most people have put yes for limited water supply and multiple buttons for the sirens. But for those of us who DON'T want them, please can you give us an option to download a version without them? Instead of us having to remove the commands ourselves, of course when the mod is released that is. I just don't see the point in multiple siren buttons as your only going to be able to use them on 1 vehicle at a time and it just clogs up the UI. The limited water supply I don't mind so much as long as it works and isn't glitchy like it is in some other mods, but yeah that's just my opinion on them.

Looks great! ;)

By the way, when you come to light it, I believe they've cut out the green lights from the lightbar so it's just blue and white now. Although I may be wrong. :P

Negative they still have the green lights in there