Freelancer

The London Project [WIP]

News Update

Hello all,

Again I apologize for the lack of activity but I've been too busy to work on the mod...now that's out the way lets move on

A few days back me and the team have had a little talk about the future of the mod,because this is such a big project

there's a lot of work to be done.My main goal for 1.0 is to have a nice London map with a lot of new UK objects etc... 

so we've decided to plan things out like 3 steps 

Step 1:As I said I wish to focus on the map for 1.0 so our plan is to add another 2-3 more units for each service,unlike my previous mod "Midlands Mod"

the London project won't have as many units in 1.0

Step 2:After finishing off the units I then have to model a lot of new objects to create the environment things like-Red buses,Black cabs,Houses,Flats,trains etc..

Step 3: build the map & release

Step 4:After the initial release hopefully the map won't need a lot of work for the next version so in the version after the initial release we will then focus on adding new units.

Hopefully this will give you abit of an insight to the future of the mod...it's going to be a busy year  :schreiben:

I'd also like to say we are recruiting I'm in desperate need of a 3D modeler to assist me as I have a lot of work to be done if anyone can help in anyway please contact me via PM

and with a bit of luck we can get it done quicker.

I do have a new image to release today: Audi A4 Roads Policing Unit

qtvb.png

Sounds great don't worry about the units 2 much:)...as long as we can play without issues;) haha and I'll have a look at that pic later:)

Ps- thanks for keeping us informed:)

May i ask will the RPU units  have matrix and traffic directors?.    

Anyway this mod looks amazing keep it up.

Do you mean the ability to redirect traffic? if so then yes.

Merry Christmas!

So the Festive update is finally here :) while releasing these new images I would like to take the time to Wish our supports and the EMP community

a Merry Christmas :xmas:  & we thank you for your on going support...

Enjoy...

etir.png

0jq0.png
nu19.png

1ajs.png

av7k.png

vito, close look at the signage on the rear door

Hi Freelancer,

Loving the Mod so far! Will there be fire stations with appliances based at? Like the L.A. Mod, Harbour City etc.

Also, another idea for you.

LFB have a mini cooper. I'd love to see it in the mod. Also I'd like to see a marked fire officers car.

Will there be a HART Mass Casualty like they had in the older London Mod? HART would be nice to see.

For Police, I think you should have CID Detectives. Like unmarked BMW estates with a single light on top. And a Scotland yard for them to park at.

You should have a St. Johns Ambulance CAT's (Childrens Acute Transport)

And a patient transport van for NHS.

If you could, search up the "booze bus" for the care of the drunken victims within London. I saw it on a programme.