Freelancer

The London Project [WIP]

Merry Christmas!

So the Festive update is finally here :) while releasing these new images I would like to take the time to Wish our supports and the EMP community

a Merry Christmas :xmas:  & we thank you for your on going support...

Enjoy...

etir.png

0jq0.png
nu19.png

1ajs.png

av7k.png

Happy New Year!

As I said on our Facebook page we would be releasing another image or two of the London project to celebrate the new year and here they are...

4qwh.png

sqp9.png

On behalf of myself and all the team we wish you the best of luck and success in 2014!

Freelancer & Team

Hello :)

Hopefully everyone's had a good start to their new year :drink:  I'm pleased to present a new unit today...

nc7m.png
I know a lot of people wanted to see this in the mod so enjoy :)

@Flnn Rescue 12- I'm not quite sure what you mean? do you mean the patrol script?

Freelancer.

Excellent!
I think Finn is referring to the redirect script from the ERS Berlin Mod, which allows the player to set a series of waypoints for directed traffic to follow. As far as I am aware, their Freeplay this runs off a Mission Script hence choosing it from the campaign menu. Whilst this allows for features such as this, it is very difficult to implement.

The OC-D

Excellent!

I think Finn is referring to the redirect script from the ERS Berlin Mod, which allows the player to set a series of waypoints for directed traffic to follow. As far as I am aware, their Freeplay this runs off a Mission Script hence choosing it from the campaign menu. Whilst this allows for features such as this, it is very difficult to implement.

The OC-D

It's easy enough to implement I've just never been able to find and isolate the code in their scripts

x

Wow this looks superb! Can't wait for it's release, been wanting one with it's own map that looks similarish to a UK metrpolitan city, e.g London.

So I can do UK emergency service - urban and rural (Welfordshire) when I feel like it.

Goodjob, keep it up!

Oh and P.S - will there be fire boats from Lambeth? As the other London mod didn't have fire boats, only Met pol marine units.

here's a Picture of a DPG BMW X5 im still unsure if i like it or not8731831911_05ce462746_o.jpg

Hmm very interesting with the battenburg... I prefer the jam sandwich personally for ARVs and DPG.

Wow this looks superb! Can't wait for it's release, been wanting one with it's own map that looks similarish to a UK metrpolitan city, e.g London.

So I can do UK emergency service - urban and rural (Welfordshire) when I feel like it.

Goodjob, keep it up!

Oh and P.S - will there be fire boats from Lambeth? As the other London mod didn't have fire boats, only Met pol marine units.

Hmm very interesting with the battenburg... I prefer the jam sandwich personally for ARVs and DPG.

That vehicle's battenberg is a photoshop as I mentioned in a previous post, however, we have done a battenberg DPG unit, which does exist and I saw with my own eyes when I was in London for remembrance parade, which we will show of shortly once it's been fixed up a bit.