Handsup!

Post your photos here!

Lovely!

Handsup!, I want to get a Canon or Nikon.So, I can start doing nature time lapses. My state has many wonderful things to shoot: Waterfalls, Swamps, Beaches, Forest, Light houses, mountains, ect.

Lovely!

Handsup!, I want to get a Canon or Nikon.So, I can start doing nature time lapses. My state has many wonderful things to shoot: Waterfalls, Swamps, Beaches, Forest, Light houses, mountains, ect.

The planes a bit low is it not haha take it that's by the airport?

Wow, that's actually a damn good capture!

By the way:

Canon: Video

Nikon: Low Light

Thanks. :)

Yep, the picture was taken from Bela Vista Park and the airport was at my right side (kind of).

4fDDVnx.png

This explains it better. :P

Wow, that's actually a damn good capture!

By the way:

Canon: Video

Nikon: Low Light

From the photographers  that I know, the recommend canons. However, they said "with Canons you have to get new lenses if you get a new camera. " They recommended getting a Nikon camera instead to save money.

From the photographers  that I know, the recommend canons. However, they said "with Canons you have to get new lenses if you get a new camera. " They recommended getting a Nikon camera instead to save money.

I use a Canon T3, it came with an EF-S lens, but you can use older EF lens's on it as well which I do since I have a 75-300 EF lens thats several years old.

I use a Canon T3, it came with an EF-S lens, but you can use older EF lens's on it as well which I do since I have a 75-300 EF lens thats several years old.

The new lens new camera thing is a load of poo. You want better lens and cheaper DSLR, every time. Stick with a mid range body and buy good glass rather (Photog slang for nice lenses) than spend loads on expensive bodies with all the latest mod cons.

And T3? Or the T3i? I use a T2i/550D with a Tamron setup. Loving it. I need a new wide angle though.

There was a male one trying to look sexy for her. However, she decided to go with me.