Handsup!

Post your photos here!

Went to my future aviation school to take care of some paperwork... curiously, it is placed near Lisbon's Airport (LPPT) RWY21. Got some awesome pictures!

Portugália CS-TRU taxiing to holding point for RWY21. Cheers to the awesome First Officer that greeted me with a thumbs up! :)

IRmfajr.png?1

TAP Portugal A319 CS-TTP blasting out of RWY21 to Brussels.

M29zWMW.png?1

Another TAP Portugal A319, this time CS-TTS deploying ground spoilers and reverse thrust after a short hop from Paris (Orly).

IRwYYC4.png?1

Ryanair Boeing 737-800 EI-ENE heading to holding point RWY21, before departing to Porto (LPPR).

jOwi6tc.png?1

A more detailed shot...

WbttEwX.png?1

I'll return a lot to this place, it's really the perfect example of being up close and personal with the departing or arriving aircraft (depends on either they're using RWY21 or RWY03), you can even smell the jet fuel (my favourite part)!

Went to my future aviation school to take care of some paperwork... curiously, it is placed near Lisbon's Airport (LPPT) RWY21. Got some awesome pictures!

M29zWMW.png?1

Another TAP Portugal A319, this time CS-TTS deploying ground spoilers and reverse thrust after a short hop from Paris (Orly).

Love this one :P Quite sharp too

Love this one :P Quite sharp too

Thanks! There's room for improvements and experiences, I'll go there more often before and after classes (starting in late September), so maybe I should try some night long exposures, sunrise and sunset shots. :)