Stan

A new wind coming through EMP!

Dear Community,

It has been a bit of time since my last post on the site. And I've been thinking a lot about what way to go with the site. Now for the first part, no we are not closing, we will be moving to a cheaper server with the same specifications soon. After this everything will be cleaned and updated again.

Now my question to the community is: Would you like to see general talk about the rescue services around the world added to our forums ?

Next to this we will be trying to get some information about Emergency 5 to bring you some great news !

Regards,

StanDear Community,

It has been a bit of time since my last post on the site. And I've been thinking a lot about what way to go with the site. Now for the first part, no we are not closing, we will be moving to a cheaper server with the same specifications soon. After this everything will be cleaned and updated again.

Now my question to the community is: Would you like to see general talk about the rescue services around the world added to our forums ?

Next to this we will be trying to get some information about Emergency 5 to bring you some great news !

Regards,

Stan

Click here to view the article

Nice to see you around again Stan!

The international emergency service section would be neat. I'm guessing it would probably stay popular for a while. Hope to hear more about Emergency 5 too!

Late 2013 is doubtful, as 2013's last selling season is Christmas, which is 2 months away, and with no hype yet, it would not make sense for them to reach the selling deadline for Christmas, therefore it would be logical to think that they are planning, if at all, to release it after the New Year rolls in and we've all sobered up