Sgt Alex4028

GTA V LA Life Roleplay!

Hello! Hello!! :) 

So, Grand Theft Auto 5 comes out in about 15/16 days, and now it's about the time to start recruiting for roleplay members! Ideally, if you play emergency 4 you have a bit of an understanding on what is expected of you and what you'll be faced with, especially if you played the LA Mod. 

LA Life brings a whole new way of roleplaying to roleplayers, and Grand Theft Auto's Variety & Possibilities, is allowing us to do this! You'll first start by signing upto the forums, then from there you can nose about looking at what business are open, and what public services you'd like to join, if any! Maybe you wish to own a business? Or maybe run an illegal drugs cartel? The possibilities are endless! You get paid by employers, or other criminals which enables you to purchase new licences, or businesses! 

Right now, Recruitment is at a peak and spaces are becoming over-subscribed. So ideally, you'll need to being expressing interests in your desired roles quickly! 

http://lalife-rpg.weebly.com/

http://lalife.icyboards.net/ <---- Make sure you sign up on the forum! :) 

Can't wait to see some of you guys getting involved! 

Looks pretty well structured! I have a few questions though.

• Will you have a set amount of time each member must be on each week?
  • Also, will you allow players to come to your game and just check it out to see if its something they are interested in before signing up and joining?
  • Lastly, are you allowing members to be in multiple clan and still be in yours?

Marshall; Members ideally will get a job and work with their managers/supervisors to establish how they can fit into the roleplays, and what days they can and can't do. There is no requirement of how many hours, or days a week someone must do to be considered a member, however to be considered as active you'll be required to attend your working role. Any days after that, you can either get a second job if you have time spare, or continue in the role as a civilian. With regards to checking it out, by all means, Yes! In my opinion, that's important and I feel it helps people to understand clearly how we operate. Multiple clans, I will relate to what I said earlier, We're fine with that, it's not something we police, however it depends on the commitment you wish to give to us. We are very flexible though :) 

Newfoundking; This will be played in game, however there are a few aspects outside of the game. I.E the paying of fines, or purchasing of licences. Even the reporting of patients when received by an EMS crew. This way, there is a clear breadcrumb trail and everything is realistic, as well as traceable :) 

Hopefully I've covered what you asked guys :)