Ok guys, I'm sorry for asking this but I can't find it anywhere on the site or google and Ive been trying for 2 days now. I have got a reskin of the USFS utility truck done. I save it as a dds file from paint.net straight into the game and I can see the skin but its not lined up just right on the model. I just see little bits and pieces of it on the white model. Does anyone have tips to get it lined up right for the model?

Did you use the original texture as a base?

Based on my limited experience with texture modding for GTA4, my guess is that the texture is off when it comes to the mapping of the model.

I've never seen templates for any EM4 model around, nor any clue on how to make them or map a model.

Did you use the original texture as a base?

Based on my limited experience with texture modding for GTA4, my guess is that the texture is off when it comes to the mapping of the model.

I've never seen templates for any EM4 model around, nor any clue on how to make them or map a model.

The only thing that I have changed is the skin, so I guess thats the texture. I went through everything to from changing to v3o to upack and back to dds open in paint.net make the changes and save it as a dds again. The skin is in the game, it just doesnt line up correctly.

EDIT: I got it figured out! who knew it could be so easy! turns out the template shrinks some when you open it in paint.net and all I had to do was drag the corner and make it fit the whole image and boom! worked like a charm lol.