Dyson

[Released] Manhattan Modification Standard Definition Project

Dyson, how can I reduce the traffic flow? or Rafael is adding a solution to that in the next update? 

That's his prerogative, but the traffic flow is no different to the base game, but there's plenty of tutorials about if you're struck on reducing it.

x

I am working on V3.0.5 SD Same map, same units, just going to optimize it and reduce the size of the folder by 50% so intel should be able to run smoothly after this update. I would like to apologize for these issues not being addressed previously but this was all Dyson's mod I had not worked on it at all, he is extremely busy with Uni etc so I will take the time to help him out and get a smooth working version out to you guys this week. Stay tuned. It will also have the limited water, new gate functions and working Tower Ladders. I will also fix the SD Multiplayer Compatibility. 

Rafael, Sorry for asking but what happen with the update that you announced few weeks ago? 

"get a smooth working version out to you guys this week."

I am working on V3.0.5 SD Same map, same units, just going to optimize it and reduce the size of the folder by 50% so intel should be able to run smoothly after this update. I would like to apologize for these issues not being addressed previously but this was all Dyson's mod I had not worked on it at all, he is extremely busy with Uni etc so I will take the time to help him out and get a smooth working version out to you guys this week. Stay tuned. It will also have the limited water, new gate functions and working Tower Ladders. I will also fix the SD Multiplayer Compatibility. 

I know you're working on a lot at the moment, but is this still happening? 

Hey Dyson mine crashes...         I have a intel graphics card is that why mine crashes Let me know

Hey Dyson mine crashes...         I have a intel graphics card is that why mine crashes Let me know

is it out yet if it is wheres the download link

Has anyone with an Intel graphics card actually been able to play this mod without it either crashing at the end of the loading freeplay screen or half way through freeplay?

I've not been able to play this yet :/

i have done it i can also make a video to show how to do it:D

Hi guys.

First at all i love your mod! Its one of the best ive played so far. 

Sadly i got some problems. Nearly every traffic light is changing too fast so cars cant cross the street. I really dont know what happend. 
First time i played everything was okay but now there are too many traffic jams in the whole city. 

Anybody got an idea?

Thanks for your help.

I like Manhattan Mod 3.2SD Version a lot but found out a couple things about it. The ambos when then they pick up patients and take them to the hospital the map has no hospital for them to go to and has to return to base and also when I spawned engine 26 I got a LA send to Station script error and when I spawned engine 7 I got another error message and then my game crashed back to desktop. Let me know about these things please Thanks a lot!

can it mine crashes any ideas

The SD version is going to be revisited, but for now try downloading the latest HD version and deleting the mod:Maps/freeplay.e4m and see if you can run the game. This will force em4 back to the original non NYC map and may solve issues, although it wont be anywhere near as fun

x

hey dyson does this fix the crashing or the runtime error?

It's a weird one even people with high graphics are seeing crashes I think Dyson or raf is fixing it but one said try deleting the map of the normall manhattan mod as it should force it to go to default map. I can't really say much more cause I can run sd and hd perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk