Dyson

[Released] Manhattan Modification Standard Definition Project

I know some of these were mentioned and I'm sure you're working on it, but in case one was missed:

I'm missing skins on: E54 E65 L2 UMCharger UCTaxi BombSquad GetawayCar

R1 and E54 have no park option.

overall, I'm loving the work you've done and applaud your willingness to develop a low res option. I know this was a toss together setup and I'm very happy with what's here. (I'm using the stand-in engines to cover the skinless, solves that concern.)

UPDATE: R1 now parks on my game, added command. I'll try adding it's roll next. 65 skin seems to be fixed by copying the old skin from 2.x I'm guessing there was a file extension mistake but I didn't look too hard as it was late.

yay Dyson,

first of all I appreciate your efforts to bring a standart version of v3. Unfortunately, I used to download well at MEGA, however it started to stop downloading when it comes to %10..13..17...etc. I tried everything. used different browsers (Mozilla, Chrome, Opera). I registered to the site but noway. Can you please help me out? at least another link. regards

Cheers.

NO other links ? :(

We're working on it yes, the full HD version now has multiplayer working, SD is still a work in progress.

There's been more units added to this version however, aswell as a lot of map edits. Here's a second gameplay video.

x

We're working on it yes, the full HD version now has multiplayer working, SD is still a work in progress.

There's been more units added to this version however, aswell as a lot of map edits. Here's a second gameplay video.

x

In your video there is a message saying "No nearby hydrant to install supply line" at 15:23, nice feature!  How close does the engine have to be to automatically connect to a hydrant and are you bringing that over to the HD version as well?

Dyson that is a interesting gas explosion you had...  I am a bit confused on why you didn't call in any tower or ladder trucks. In Game don't they have a gallon output then the hoses? (I remember reading about this some where but can't remember where.)  I now know why you also omitted that from the beta test verson (I was mucking around with the NYPD calls :D ) it takes a lot of equipment to bring that fire under control.

I know you guys are also in the testing stages for the full release, but is there any chance that a fire hall could be added into the upper right hand corner? Or is there plans on doing that in the future?

Thanks... and good job!

Dyson that is a interesting gas explosion you had...  I am a bit confused on why you didn't call in any tower or ladder trucks. In Game don't they have a gallon output then the hoses? (I remember reading about this some where but can't remember where.)  I now know why you also omitted that from the beta test verson (I was mucking around with the NYPD calls :D ) it takes a lot of equipment to bring that fire under control.

I know you guys are also in the testing stages for the full release, but is there any chance that a fire hall could be added into the upper right hand corner? Or is there plans on doing that in the future?

Thanks... and good job!

No ladder trucks were called because I've had that call before and it spreads fast and the buildings aren't able to be extinguished by a ladder (random thing in em4) so I just swamped the scene with engines that would be needed before sending any ladders :)

As for adding another firehouse, there's 5 operation bases on map, 3 on the left of the map 2 on the right, the right has E65 and the police precinct, however I'm debating adding another firehouse, possibly Duane St again.

Game play this a Video of a NYPD traffic officer assaulted O.T.  Light test done to various NYPD. units for Manhattan Modification 3.0.SD by Dyson and Rafael.  Could be released in sub mood  upon approval form the Manhattan team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2DMCw61pds&feature=share&list=UUSD_fYg24ztM61dJ_l4dRWg

A submod? What's been edited?

As for adding another firehouse, there's 5 operation bases on map, 3 on the left of the map 2 on the right, the right has E65 and the police precinct, however I'm debating adding another firehouse, possibly Duane St again.

If I can make a suggestion, why not just move Batt.9/Engine 54/Truck 4 over to the upper left corner since you already have Rescue 1 in the upper right corner. IF you did want to add more units to the mod though, I would suggest Engine 40 and Ladder 35, which would give you a second tower ladder in the mod and complete Battalion 9 (Engines 23, 40, 54, Trucks 4, 35, and Rescue 1) in the mod.

Just in case you don't know, the stations don't have the units in them when the game is loaded. Also what units go into what stations? Thanks.

I always have the units in my station when the game loads, unless your talking about the update.

when i try to load the mod about 2 minutes in I get tons of errors and if i select ignore and try to load freeplay,it gets halfway and it loads the editor map but i can still call units .  Sorry if this does not make sense :)

How did you install?

Is there a way to set less pedestrians? After about 5 mins I get dozens of peds at different intersections completely blocking the street. Not moving. No vehicles moving with siren or without. I've tried downloading the SD version. I have tried arresting them. I have tried sending them. Nothing works and it makes the game unplayable!

Also, The return to quarters button seems unpressable in some vehicles, if I get that far during the first mission (see above problem)