Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

Hey Raf, i think i found couple of bug that are quick fix

Rescue 1 door is not openable by firefighter for some reason.

When you use firefighter to attach a hose to tower ladder, most of the time, the firefighter will be glitched into the ladder and can't get out. Have to use PD to shoot him out.

and this ? My EMS and stretcher team are glitches inside the bullding  with a car ? lol 

Em42014-03-2721-54-10-40_zps25e59234.png

I once had a callout couple versions back now and my ambulance went inside a building and I was like okkkk then...and the rescue one door can u not open with any firefighter or just the rescue squad?

So I noticed a few things while I was playing today:

1.  Some cars don't have the speed controls anymore.  I think they're the ones with the reworked lights, like the EMS Supervisor GMC Sierra, the FDNY and St. Luke's ambulances, and a lot of the police cars.

2.  I couldn't get my ESU Light Rescue to move out of the station.  I tried pressing the HQ button and everything, but it wouldn't budge (and yes, I turned the engine on).

3.  Rescue 1 garage bug that everyone else has mentioned.

That's about it so far, but I only got through a few calls before a random CTD after a Times Square riot.  I'll play more later and let you guys know if I notice anything else.   ;)

So I noticed a few things while I was playing today:

1.  Some cars don't have the speed controls anymore.  I think they're the ones with the reworked lights, like the EMS Supervisor GMC Sierra, the FDNY and St. Luke's ambulances, and a lot of the police cars.

2.  I couldn't get my ESU Light Rescue to move out of the station.  I tried pressing the HQ button and everything, but it wouldn't budge (and yes, I turned the engine on).

3.  Rescue 1 garage bug that everyone else has mentioned.

That's about it so far, but I only got through a few calls before a random CTD after a Times Square riot.  I'll play more later and let you guys know if I notice anything else.   ;)

Thanks everyone for reporting these issues, they will be addressed in hotfix3.0.5b this weekend! Along with the new sirens not being on the ambulances. Thanks for hanging in there and not saying this mod sucks lol

Thanks everyone for reporting these issues, they will be addressed in hotfix3.0.5b this weekend! Along with the new sirens not being on the ambulances. Thanks for hanging in there and not saying this mod sucks lol

Oh I didn't know that was a bug, too.  I just thought you changed the sirens back to the old ones.  I was gonna say, on the St Luke's one, I liked the sirens from v3.0.4 better!  :happy:

hey raff

the mod doesn't suck lol , simply because all the work that has gone in to all the mods you guys have done are awesome.

with any mod there will be a few bugs hiding around.

looking forward to BOF as well

pass on my thanks to the others that have helped with the manhattan mods

Hey Raf, I was playing Challenge mode and the first major call I got, immediately ended the game, I was wondering if there was anything I could do to fix that.

Thanks 

CHALLENGE MODE does NOT work in this mod, only do endless.

Check out this great gameplay video from Sanddunes on youtube of 3.0.5 showing off all of our new features!

V3.0.5 Hotfix B (Contains Hotfix A as well)

Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!0NgRwZwT!OfC5QiDqy9viX6lxesgdHJzmjVf_VlWf0fB0-MosVwg

Changelog: 

-Rescue FFs not being able to open gates

-New sirens added back onto the different ambulances

-Speed commands to units that were missing them

-Light fixes, corona edits

-Added a dynamic light to the Tower Ladder Bucket

-Limited water on Ladders, they will now have unlimited water

-Removed the gates command on the control panel to avoid confusion

-Fixed Battalion 9 Headlights stuck on even when engine is off

This is likely the last Manhattan Modification Release until Emergency 5 unless any major bugs come to our attention.