Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

some bugs :

- unable to use the stretcher on the victim in the parking lot at 46th st & 8th avenue. disturbing because almost no more calls after.

- fire between 44th & 45th St near 6th avenue but where is the fire ? nothing in building or sidewalk, but red dot on the map.

It's a false alarm. You have to send a Battalion Chief to disable the box alarm. 

Awesome work guys! A few issues I’ve had:

- Put SCBA on/off and put bunker gear off/on while in vehicle command only works on 3 of the 6 passengers.

- When I have a crash it seems to be after a vehicle has been sent back to station or HQ (off map)

- Not sure if its a fault or not but when my units enter or exit the station the 3 fire fighters that stop the traffic do not get back into the vehicle once it has entered or exited the station. As I said I’m not sure if they are meant to or not but I think it would help the flow of game play if they did.

-  Car fire incident: quite often by the time I have got an engine to exit the station and respond the car has exploded and I lose that incident before I even get there. A solution might be speeding up the exit station script with the above suggestion.

Keep up the great work and thanks for all your efforts guys.

what should I do with the crash after map loading?

I did every solution you suggested but they didn't worked.

SD version going well but umm.. I wanna play whole V3. 

I hope I can get a answer by at this post.

Do you have intel graphics? If so then you're stuck with the SD version, but if you dont then most people have gradually got it to work

I'm andrea, I'm new and I take this opportunity to greet everyone and thank you for the work you are doing! I apologize for English ....

I have a problem, I can not use your mod, just downloaded tonight ...

practically choose between the mods after you start the game, there is the campaign and I try to play the single player, but it just loads the game crashes to desktop ...

other mod, such as Los Angeles, works well ...

I have the deluxe version of EM4 gold ...

Is it incompatible with your mod?

Thank you, Andrea

ave

add:

Win7 32bit -sp1

Intel Core i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz

4 Gb ram

ATI Radeon HD5770 Vapor X

I tried to update the drivers, and reinstall the mod ... but it does not work ...

after loading the map back to the desktop

Thank you, Andrea

ave

Dyson,

Please view this quite ugly bug if you don't make it to this car fire in time.

Working Car Fire:

http://i.imgur.com/7b5WhQ0.jpg

Blown up car?:

http://i.imgur.com/Fc4Z9JK.jpg

Actually, I like that bug lol.  Traffic was backed up and I couldn't get my engine there in time, so it was nice that the car didn't explode and catch the entire Times Square on fire.

Hey Dyson, I love the mod, great job! Although my game freezes about 15 minutes into the game every time? I can hear the audio but the screen freezes and i have to quit the game. Any ideas? 

Specs: 

Hewlett Packard p6674y Model

AMD Phenom II X4 820 Processor 2.80 GHz

6 GB RAM

64 Bit OS Windows 7

HD Radeon HD 7800 Series 

Awesome work guys! A few issues I’ve had:

- Put SCBA on/off and put bunker gear off/on while in vehicle command only works on 3 of the 6 passengers.

- When I have a crash it seems to be after a vehicle has been sent back to station or HQ (off map)

- Not sure if its a fault or not but when my units enter or exit the station the 3 fire fighters that stop the traffic do not get back into the vehicle once it has entered or exited the station. As I said I’m not sure if they are meant to or not but I think it would help the flow of game play if they did.

-  Car fire incident: quite often by the time I have got an engine to exit the station and respond the car has exploded and I lose that incident before I even get there. A solution might be speeding up the exit station script with the above suggestion.

Keep up the great work and thanks for all your efforts guys.

Done some more testing and the crash is definatley caused by vehicals returning to station. However it is random which one will cause it and how long into the game it might happen. One time it was the Battalion chief on his first time returning to station and another time it was Rescue one on about the 10th time it had returned to station etc.

Played fine with zero crashes, only 5 bugs to report.  Zero crashes for me after updating my graphics card drivers just some minor little glitches. Amazing work you guys, keep it up!!

Bugs:

• Burn time on car is set too low (Not enough time for FD to respond)
  • For the police events there is no suspect, havent passed one PD event so far.
  • Alley way in the lower right hand portion of the map (has a boiler or something in it) is inaccessible, it looks accessible but it is not (units halt at opening of alleyway).
  • When returning the tower ladder to quarters from a spot on the map, 3 fire fighters got out of the truck and started walking to the station.
  • No icon for spineboard removal

I really love this mod, if I playing the mod, it`s so real. I play the mod few day`s and I enjoy it every time.

Dyson, you`ve done good work with your team.

Hi everybody,

Im having trouble with manhattan mod 3.0. Every time I load it after it loads it crashes. I have windows 7 ultamite  and all the  other mods work. what do I do ? :huh:

<p>

Played fine with zero crashes, only 5 bugs to report. Zero crashes for me after updating my graphics card drivers just some minor little glitches. Amazing work you guys, keep it up!!

Bugs:

• Burn time on car is set too low (Not enough time for FD to respond)
  • For the police events there is no suspect, havent passed one PD event so far. The suspect is there you just gotta click the crime quickly egnoth find the runner chase him down.
  • Alley way in the lower right hand portion of the map (has a boiler or something in it) is inaccessible, it looks accessible but it is not (units halt at opening of alleyway).
  • When returning the tower ladder to quarters from a spot on the map, 3 fire fighters got out of the truck and started walking to the station. Any traffic issues?
  • No icon for spineboard removal
Ill make it more clear soon