Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

i have some questions about the SD version,
What will it contain?, like stations, units, scripts
Will it have the same map as the HD version, but than with LQ buildings?
Will it have the same lightning of the cars as in HD version?

Thanks

i have some questions about the SD version,

What will it contain?, like stations, units, scripts

Will it have the same map as the HD version, but than with LQ buildings?

Will it have the same lightning of the cars as in HD version?

Thanks

I'm currently creating it, but so long as it works for users who test it, it'll be exactly the same as v3 except the normal Em4 map with stations on it.

ok, thanks for the fast reply, does this means, it will be done soon??, and what can i expect with sooon?, like weeks, days months (years)???

As fast as my fingers can go, I'm currently moving all the stations into the old map, then I'll need people to test there's no other issues then release. Simple as that.

some problems i noticed :

- cars on fire always blow up before fdny arrive on scene

- happened only once : unable to lay down the victim on the stretcher after healing (victim treated by engine and two different ambulance crews before trying to use the stretcher)

- it's difficult to park emergency vehicles correctly on the streets during calls, they don't move easily as we want (why don't use buttons to rotate them on their axis like in some French mods ?)

- emergency vehicles often drive in a wrong way to get to the scene. it can be realistic on short distances but not on long distances

Otherwise the mod is very fine and the map amazing !!!

some problems i noticed :

- cars on fire always blow up before fdny arrive on scene

- happened only once : unable to lay down the victim on the stretcher after healing (victim treated by engine and two different ambulance crews before trying to use the stretcher)

- it's difficult to park emergency vehicles correctly on the streets during calls, they often park, they don't move easily as we want (why don't use buttons to rotate them on their axis like in some French mods ?)

- emergency vehicles often drive in a wrong way to get to the scene. it can be realistic on short distances but not on long distances

Otherwise the mod is very fine and the map amazing !!!

Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed the map that was my pride and joy creating that. As for the bugs you named, most are just down to Em4s engine, especially the bad driving haha. But the rest are noted and we'll be working on a patch in the future but for now we're working on the low quality versions :)

x

I don't mean to be a jerk but is there really any reason you are using a money link service. You've gotten donations...now you want to make money off of people downloading? Is this allowed?

You may not, but thats how its coming across. We had donations to cover another years web hosting, which we did.

These ads are to generate a small amount of revenue for myself personally, I'm a University student who could do with an extra £20 to cover a weeks groceries. Besides it makes no difference to you, it's not charging you, it's of very little convenience and with 1000 downloads in less than 24 hours its a great way to get a little back. It's also permitted so yeah there's your explanation now back to topic.

:tongue2:

Why all the cops are called traffic officers? It's an absolutely different kind of enforcement inside NYPD. Will u make a few more branches of NYPD like traffic/precinct patrol and highway patrol? I believe they should be separated clearly as in the mod there is no difference. A good example is NYC Submod.  

Why all the cops are called traffic officers? It's an absolutely different kind of enforcement inside NYPD. Will u make a few more branches of NYPD like traffic/precinct patrol and highway patrol? I believe they should be separated clearly as in the mod there is no difference. A good example is NYC Submod.  

Thats just a unit description, in game there are - Lieutenants, Sergeants, Normal Officers, Aux Officers, we don't have a distinguished Highway patrol officer as there would be no difference.

Awesome mod, best version so far! The only issue I have is with pedestrians, they seems to freeze in place rather than move for responding emergency vehicles. They move after I'm able to move the vehicle away, but this can be tough in tight spaces, especially with ladders/ rescues/ etc. Is there anyway to make them run out of the way like in other mods?