Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

Processor Intel Core i5-2310M Processor clock speed 2.1GHz Memory 6.00GB

Graphics Processor Nvidia GeForce GT 540M

and 4gb of RAM

Atleast you can get it to work with that graphics card. I have a GTX 555 and mine wont even make it past the loading screen. with 16gb of ram and i73770 3.40ghz processor. I know you guys say that it will NOT work with intel graphics cards but last time that was said there was a fix. But i'm thinking I wont be that lucky again this time haha.

Atleast you can get it to work with that graphics card. I have a GTX 555 and mine wont even make it past the loading screen. with 16gb of ram and i73770 3.40ghz processor. I know you guys say that it will NOT work with intel graphics cards but last time that was said there was a fix. But i'm thinking I wont be that lucky again this time haha.

I figured out a Nvidia fix for this a couple of years ago, it was on the front page of the topic, but I don't know if it's there still, I had the same issue as you and it fixed it

very wierd, try going to your nvidia control panel and selecting EM4 and customize your settings on it to all low and off

How am i suppose to install the mod? Do i just copy the files over manhattan mod v2?

No you need to drag the downloaded folder into the mods folder

I just played for about 30 mins. The mod is pleasant to play and the map is just amazing. I got a crash just after a fire occured but i think it's my computer... congrats for the mod !

I don't understand one call, the voice says "engine", so I send my engine to the place, i get my firefighters into a building, then they get out and nothing happen, what is that call ?!

I don't understand one call, the voice says "engine", so I send my engine to the place, i get my firefighters into a building, then they get out and nothing happen, what is that call ?!

I think that call is the False Alarm that they have setup in the mod, but don't quote me on this

In regards to the engine thing, it's a box alarm , there's a little box on a pole nearby an officer of the FDNY, captain, lieutenant or chief, needs to go use. 

Box: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/37/Fire_alarm_in_Ridgewood,_New_Jersey.jpg/200px-Fire_alarm_in_Ridgewood,_New_Jersey.jpg

As for the crashing, it's extremely taxing on systems. This will happen to many computers that are not high end. A solution some people with this problem have found is to load the map in freeplay and delete some buildings from the map. It'll apparently ease the load on the system and it'll load then. 

intel i3  640GB HDD 4 GB DDR3

CTD...

\Graphics card?

i got windows 7 home premium

intel core i5 3.4ghz

8gb ram

ati radeon hd 5450

1tb

and I get ctd

Guys with the ATI Radeons, look for something called the Catalyst control center, in there locate your EM4.exe to edit its settings for your video card and turn everything to lowest or off, try to see if this works

very wierd, try going to your nvidia control panel and selecting EM4 and customize your settings on it to all low and off

No you need to drag the downloaded folder into the mods folder

no profile for me on my ccc.tried removing a few buildings,still didn't work

Regarding crashes, I have a ATI and AMD spec computers both with 4gb of RAM. Both ran the mod, also in beta testing noone had CTD on load up that didn't have intel. 

Make sure you have installed this as a seperate mod, its nothing to do with v2.

Make sure to restart your PC before loading.

Make sure your in game graphics are set to the lowest on first load.

Shut all other processes before loading.

Besides that there's no way of narrowing down the source of your crashes because of Em4s very unhelpful logflie.

We will be releasing a SD version soon...

Dyson

x