The Loot

My LA Mod+ Showcase (Private)

It started out as just me making personal changes and adding new vehicles and texture variations, but it's turned into a whole big thing!

Station 1 will now represent LAFD Station 48 in San Pedro, CA. Stationed there will be E48, E248, T48, RA48, RA848, and Squad 48.

Station 2 will now represent LAFD Station 101, also in San Pedro. Stationed there will be RA101, E101, and Foam 101.

The hospital will represent Providence Medical Center (might dig around to at least change the name on the texture).

The police station will represent the Port of Los Angeles Police main station in San Pedro and will be the only one on the map. LASD and LAPD units will respond from off map if needed.

This will be in addition to units from 12 (TWELVE!) other Fire Stations that will be off-map. These include LAFD Stations 36, 38, 40, 49, 85, 110, 111, and 112, and LA County Fire Stations 6 and 83. Units will be cherry-picked from other stations to fill any gaps (LA County Fire Heavy Rescue 103 from Station 103 and Battalion 14 from Station 106). Units may not accurately represent the real unit (I don't care for the Tiller so all Trucks will be the Aerial Ladders), or even be included if they don't fill a useful role, or completely lack any suitable model to be used. If anyone has up-to-date pictures and information on the units at any of those stations, I'd really appreciate it (and if anyone is willing to help out on skins, that'd be even more awesome). Off-map units will also have a delay based on how far away their stations are from the map area. If it were to be Heavy Rescue 103, it would take a longer time to get there.

On-scene Action

A Port Police patrol car, and Engine and Ambulance 48 respond to a possible stroke outside of a local store. While on scene, someone attempted to pilfer some merchandise inside the store, and was quickly apprehended by the officers on-scene; a passing LAPD patrol car stopped to assist.

11b6pm1.jpg

California Highway Patrol and Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Officers, Detectives, and Tactical Officers discuss rumors of possible civil disturbance plans at an outdoor sporting event.

10o0bwp.jpg

CHP Officers attempt to bring a midnight chase to an end and stop a fleeing car thief.

9761hh.jpg

Foam 101 at the scene of a car fire behind its station as LASD and LAPP officers provide traffic control.

xok00n.jpg

CHP Officers man a checkpoint as a McCormick ambulance and LASD and LACoFD Search and Rescue units head to a missing child call and possible abduction in a rural forest.

2qkv13o.jpg

Police, Fire, and EMS on the scene of an attempted double homicide with an officer-involved shooting. A responding Sheriff's deputy came under fire from the suspect as they fled the scene; LAPD officers soon arrived and shot and wounded the suspect. Engine 48 responded to treat the suspect, and called Ambulance 848 for a non-critical transport.

hurfhi.jpg

Meanwhile, while detectives and officers secured and searched the scene, Ambulances 48 and 101 treated the two shooting victims. Both were transported to the hospital and are in serious-to-critical condition; the investigation is on-going.

23vb885.jpg

California State and Local Agency Fire, Rescue, and Medical Vehicles (Updated 11/26)

Federal and Private Agency Fire, Rescue, and Medical Vehicles (Coming Soon)

California State and Federal Law Enforcement Vehicles (Updated 1/18)

Credits (WIP)

List may not be exhaustive; some items may also have been removed or replaced entirely.

Limited Water Supply Script - Hoppah.

Assistance and Inspiration with vehicle call scripts - Quincy

Automatic Fire Alarms script - Wingman

Extra skins and/or models - Shane Green, Ale, woody_BLAH, mdjse1, possible others
New Civil and Emergency Car Models - Itchboy
Overhauled LA Mod Lighting - EM4life

Stryker Stretcher - GoKa, modified by a-rescue, GrisuStefan, and the NYCERU team

Following Submods:

Police Unit Upgrade by goog

• Lighting, technical support and assitance - CFD
  • Various Lighting Equipment - Freakinmusket, Rhisis, Hennefer95
  • Crown Vic and Charger models - Nnico
  • Tahoe - MikeyPI
  • Other Equipment - Florian B

LA Mod Submod by 4x4 and YSB

• Lighting - C.F.D, NewFoundKing, occram
  • LED Submod - JoseOu
  • Unmarked Units Submod - Luisinho, Swano
  • Inspiration - ShaneGreen
  • Testing - NickTheGeek, billyfromhill, Texas DPS, SirMoo, NewFoundKing
  • LA Mod - In LA Mod Readme

Additional Units Submod

• Chevrolet Tahoe, SWAT SUV, Chevrolet Impala, Eurocopter AS350 - MikeyPI
  • Ford Crown Victoria - nfspdf & lash00t0ut
  • ATF National Response Unit, ATF Mobile Command Post, USCG Dolphin, USCG Rescue Boat, US National Guard Ambulance, Large Rescue Ambulance - Voodoo_Operator
  • Light editing - Newfoundking 
  • Additional Work - police189 and MCERT1

Itchboy's Civil Car Replacement Pack

• M1078 LMTV - BAMA1234
  • Lexus LS460, Toyota Prius - DEEP SILVER
  • Chevrolet Express, Cadillac CTS, Ford Taurus, Chevrolet Cobalt, Nissan Versa, Dodge Caliber, Dodge Caravan, Ford Explorer, Dodge Magnum, Dodge Ram 1500, Chevrolet C4500, GMC Topkick, Dump Truck Parts - EA GAMES
  • Dodge Durango, Subaru Legacy, Range Rover, Ford E Series, International Durastar, Freightliner M2, Kenworth T800, Utilimaster Aeromaster, Delivery Truck Parts, Beverage Truck Parts, Utility Truck Parts - ITCHBOY
  • Garbage Truck Parts - ROCKSTAR GAMES   
  • Cement Truck Parts, Honda S2000, Acura NSX - SIXTEEN TONS ENTERTAINMENT
  • Honda Civic, Kia Forte, Toyota Camry, Toyota RAV4, Nissan Leaf - TURN10 STUDIOS
  • Lincoln Town Car, Chevrolet Impala, Dual rear wheels ,Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis, Cadillac Escalade, Ford F150, F350, and F550, Dodge Ram 3500 and 5500, Chevrolet Volt, Ford F350, Tank Truck Parts - UBISOFT
  • Ford Expedition - UNKNOWN AUTHOR

This will stay a Private submod for the foreseeable future.

California State and Local Agency Fire, Rescue, and Medical Vehicles

Los Angeles County Fire Department Fire and Rescue Vehicles

Station 6: Paramedic Rescue Squad 6, Engine 6

33aayjp.jpg

Station 83: Patrol 83, Engine 83, Engine 583

ic2pog.jpg

Station 106: LACoFD Battalion 14

Station 103: Heavy Rescue 103

2cxcnex.jpg

(These are the only units from their respective stations to be represented in-game)

Los Angeles City Fire Department Fire, Rescue, and Medical Vehicles

Station 36: Engine 36, Paramedic Ambulance 36

so1dh4.jpg

Station 38: Paramedic Ambulance 38, Engine 38, HazMat Squad 38

2ylpv77.jpg

Station 40: Paramedic Engine 40,  Paramedic Ambulance 40, Ambulance 840

1yl7wp.jpg

Station 48 (Map Station One): Ambulance 848 (parks behind station normally), Paramedic Ambulance 48, HazMat Squad 48, Light Force 48 (Truck 48 and Engine 248), Paramedic Engine 48

zofa0w.jpg

Station 49: Paramedic Ambulance 49. Ambulance 849, Battalion 6, and Engine 49

o5xfr7.jpg

Station 85: Engine 85, Light Force 85 (Truck 85 and Engine 285), Paramedic Ambulance 85, Urban Search & Rescue Squad 85

2llejxu.jpg

Station 101 (Map Station Two): Foam 101, Engine 101, Paramedic Ambulance 101.

2ro3jfn.jpg

Station 112: EMS 6, Paramedic Ambulance 112, Engine 112

301hnco.jpg

I'm somewhat sure of most sources of textures and models I've used, but there's a few I'm not sure of the source of. I know I can look up a few submods that are around here for some vehicles, but a few police vehicles were acquired second-hand.

I've also done some significant script tweaking. All vehicles on map are callable by command, a method to get around the limitation on how many call commands can be added to a person, vehicles that can only be called by script from off-map (all off-map units), a similar function to Winterberg where vehicles on the way back to station can be recalled to a scene if closer, crew and equipment changes, integrated the variable vehicle speeds with flashing lights from the Harbor City mod, and also map changes (including most buildings working with Hoppah's SearchHouse script) and tweaked material settings.

The one thing that would keep me from releasing it (other than permissions) would be the cursed SWR truck. It does not respond correctly to the call command (the crew will not enter the vehicle nor will it leave the station, even though using the station alarm crews it just fine), and it refuses to deploy the boat at either of the install points on the freeplay map (haven't checked missions since that started though).

Under Construction

Federal and Private Agency Fire, Rescue, and Medical Vehicles

Bureau of Land Management

Coming Soon!

National Park Service

Coming Soon!

United States Forest Service

Coming Soon!

American Medical Response

Coming Soon!

McCormick Ambulance

Coming Soon!

PRN Ambulance

Coming Soon!

Under Construction

California State Agency Law Enforcement Vehicles

LAPD

29ne0iu.jpg

Back Row: Three CVPIs, Explorer, Tahoe, Taurus

Front Row: Impala, Two Chargers

LASD

24bm2hj.jpg

Left Row: Special Forces Bearcat, Caprice, Charger, Taurus

Right Row: Econoline Transport, Two CVPIs, Explorer, Tahoe, Search and Rescue Hummer H2

LAPP

Coming Soon!

CHP

2n6y8t4.jpg

Mobile Command Post, Explorer, Four CVPIs, Two Chargers

SWAT and Bomb Squad

103a4hs.jpg

Front Row: Bomb Squad Heavy Truck, SWAT Heavy Rescue, SWAT Armored Vehicle

Back Row: SWAT Bear, Bomb Squad Tahoe, SWAT Bearcat

Unmarked Units

Coming soon!

Aircraft

30idm4j.jpg

CHP, LAPD, and LASD AS350 A Stars

United States Federal Agency Law Enforcement Vehicles

Coming soon!

• Downvote 1

Do you plan on making this public?

I could at some point. Have to track down creators on some things and get permission, and I still have other tweaks: dealing with vehicle restrictions in all the missions (have to go through each to make sure I set them right), some scripts I'm stuck on or still working on. Made a whole bunch of little, and some not so little, gameplay changes to some scripts that I should document.

Edited by The Loot

I added several white and amber lights to the back of most of the ambulances, and the Large Ambulance (which I forgot the put in the images). I'm not too skilled on messing with the lights, so it's pretty basic. I'd love to add some of the detailed lighting setups to my vehicles, but the original LA lights stress my current hardware if I have enough vehicles onscreen.

I've also updated the LACoFD logos to be the more accurate double-circle logo.

Would it be possible to add a third station or convert station 2 to a LACoFD station?

I can easily switch out vehicles on the map, but I'd have to dig around to find and edit the station textures. Adding a third station is probably out of reach, even before considering there's already three police stations on the map.

Now it is not possible to call the LAX yellow ambulance using a chief and a police chief is missing from the game. Are you planning on adding them to the game? The fire and medic chief have more call options than a regular LAPD police officer.

That reminds me that SG had a detective in his submod I need to add.

Currently, my call scripts are compatible with every vehicle stationed on the map, including the usual fire crew mechanics to all police units.

EMS/Fire supervisors can call a large variety (11 scripts) of units from on-or-off map. Other EMS/Fire personnel can a few different units (5 scripts), but only from those on map. Police personnel can call a large variety of police units from on-or-off map, some non-police units from off map (coroner, tow truck, DOT van), and a few on-map EMS/Fire units (13 total scripts). If I add the detective, I'd probably limit normal officers to a few scripts limited to on-map units and give detectives more ability to call more units from on-and-off map. Other than that, I don't plan on adding any more police personnel.